Chapter 8: Truth Or Dare

Jayden's POV

So my mom has to work all night and won't be back until morning so this is going to be fun. My house is fairly big especially my room. Justin and Nick are going to sleep on the air mattress in my room, Erika and Mehgan are going to sleep in the guest room and I of course am sleeping in my bed and it looks like Alex might be sleeping with me.
Here's what my room looks like:

We all changed into our pajamas

We all changed into our pajamas. I'm wear a old shirt and some basketball shorts. I look at Alex and my jaw dropped slightly. See Alex is kinda thick just so you know. And he's wearing a black crop top and black short shorts. He sees me staring and winks and bends over picking up his phone. He's playing a dangerous game.
"Interesting pajamas Alex" I said. "Oh thanks do you like it" he asks innocently. "It looks good or whatever" I said looking away.

"I like it, the shorts really make your ass look great" Mehgan said. "I like your crop top" Nick said. "Ok my mom left me money to order pizza what does everyone want" I asked everyone. Everyone decided on two large sausage pizzas. We got the pizza and we decided to watch Aladdin on Disney+. After we all finished eating and finished the movie we got bored.

"Do y'all want to play truth or dare" Justin asked. "Sure" we all said. "Who wants to go first" I asked. "Me" Nick said excitedly. "Ok truth or dare" I said. "Truth" he said. "Ok is it true you that you have a teddy bear collection" I asked. "Yes" he said shyly. "Aww Nick" Justin said teasing Nick. "Shut up" Nick said still shy. "Justin truth or dare" Nick said. "I ain't no bitch, dare" he said cocky. "Ok I dare you to eat a tablespoon of cinnamon" Nick said laughing. "What happens if you don't do a dare" Justin asked. "You have to take a shot of Hennessy" I said.

"First of all Hennessy is strong as hell, and second we're freshmen in high school, won't your mom realize that someone drunk from her alcohol" Justin asked. "My mom doesn't drink dark liquor, the Hennessy was my cousins that he left here" I said. "Ok, I'll eat the stupid cinnamon" Justin said bitterly. And he did, he ended up coughing and gagging but it was hilarious to all of us. "Jayden truth or dare" Justin said. "Truth" I said. "Is it true that you think Alex is attractive" Justin asked. "Yeah he's cute" I said shamelessly.

I see Alex blushing next to me. "Alex truth or dare" Erika asked. "Um, dare" he said. "I dare you to give Jayden a lap dance for two minutes" she said laughing. My eyes widened and my jaw dropped as I looked at Alex who was blushing so much. "Erika he doesn't need to do that- I'll do it" Alex said interrupting me. I look at him shocked. "Are you sure" I asked suddenly turned on by the look he was giving me.

Alex walked slowly towards me swaying his hips while practically staring into my soul. He puts his hands on my shoulders and straddled my waist and started rubbing his ass on my dick that was starting to get hard. I looked in his eyes and saw pure lust as he seemed to be holding back a moan. The two minutes went painfully slow and then finally the timer went off and Alex stopped.

I was hard and Alex was blushing up a storm. "Jayden are you hard" Mehgan asked shocked. "Shut up" I said. Everyone started laughing except Alex who looked shy now. I waited for a while to get soft again before everyone got sleepy. I looked at the clock and it read 1:15. Everyone went to bed except Alex who went to the kitchen.

I followed Alex to the kitchen and he jumped up and sat on the counter. "Hey, I don't want you to feel uncomfortable about what happened and if you are I'll tell Erika to apologize" I said sincerely. "I'm not uncomfortable, I just didn't know if you were going to be awkward about it. I like the new friendship or whatever we have going on and I don't want it to be weird because of a stupid dare" he said.

I walked over to him and stood between his legs and I looked at him. "You and me both know you knew what you were doing when you wore this" I said gesturing to his crop top and short shorts. "Maybe I did, so what" he said being sassy. "You have a real mouth on you, you know" I said getting closer. "I know and I know how to use it" he said leaning in. "Show me" I said.

I smashed my lips against his as he wrapped his arms around my neck and I wrapped my arms around his waist. It started slow then turned into a makeout session. After about five minutes we pull away and stared at each other. "That was...interesting" I said laughing a bit. Alex laughed then playfully pushed me. "You're a jerk" he said still laughing. "You didn't seem to mind a few minutes ago" I said teasing.

He blushing before leaning forward and resting his head on my shoulder. "I'm sleepy now" he said. "Ok bub let's go to bed" I said. "Can you carry me please" he asked wrapping his arms around my neck again. "Sure" I said. He wrapped his legs around my waist as I carried him to my room. I laid him down on my bed and I got under the covers. "Can we cuddle please" he asked giving me the puppy eyes. "Of course bub" I said.

He laid his head on my chest and wrapped his arms around me while I wrapped my arms around him. We both slowly went to sleep.