Chapter 25: Double Date

Nick's POV

I'm at my house and I'm on FaceTime with Justin. "I'll be there in five minutes baby" he said. "Can you please hurry I want cuddles" I said. "Alright alright I'll be there" he hung up. Justin and I have been dating for five months now and he makes me really happy.

He understands that I'm really childish but I'm not a little. I have a teddy bear collection but my favorite is the one he got me for my birthday. He got the bottom left foot stitched with the date 10-17-12 on it. That was the day we first met.

I hear a knock on the door and Justin walks in with McDonald's and I give him a big hug. "Hi baby" he says giving me a quick peck. "So I just got off the phone with Alex and he said he wanted to do a double date friday at Texas Roadhouse" he said.

"Ok I was kinda hoping we would do a double date anyway" we finish our food and then we cuddle while listening to music. "I love you Nick" he says causing me to blush. "I love you too Justin" I seriously feel like he's the love of my life.

Something that I love about him is that he respects that I'm asexual and doesn't try to do anything unless I want to or tells him it's ok. I feel like because I'm childish and "innocent" I don't get taken seriously but he makes me feel important. I can seriously see us being together forever.

"So I need to tell you something that happened yesterday" he said. I give him a confused look before nodding. "I ran into Natalie last night" I immediately get up and look at him. "What happened" he got up with a nervous face.

"She asked if I was dating someone and I told yes and that I was dating you and she went off" I start to feel a little upset. "What did she do" he takes a deep breath before looking at me. "She was saying that I downgraded and that I could do so much better than you but I did defend you" now I'm pissed.

"You know what I'm sick and tired of her constantly trying to ruin our lives. I have been nothing but nice to her for years even when you guys were dating but she's always been a bitch! I thought she would leave us alone after Mehgan beat her ass but she keeps popping up" I've never cursed or been this mad before.

"I'm done being disrespected by some girl who got a train ran on her by the entire football team. I let her slide when she talked about me being skinny and defenseless, when she made fun of my glasses, when she talked about my teddy bears, but I will not let her try to ruin my relationship with you. I still have the dm when she tried to hook up with me two days after y'all broke up, I'll show you" I go to Instagram and pulled up the message and show him.

Natalie
Hey I'm not with Justin anymore, why don't you come over and comfort me if you know what I mean.

I left her on seen. He gets mad looking at the message and looked at me. "Why didn't you tell me about this sooner" I took my glasses off. "I didn't want to make you feel worse than before but now you know how much of a whore she really is" I try to calm myself down a bit. "You don't have to worry about her because i'm 1000% over her and I love you and only you" I hug him and he kisses my cheek. We both decided to block her and ignore her in person.

(Time Skip) 2 days later the date

We get to the restaurant and wait on Jalex to arrive at the booth. After 5 minutes they walk towards the booth holding hands. Since it's friday Alex is wearing a pink sweater with a white skirt and Jayden is wearing a oversized sweatshirt and ripped black jeans. Alex finally convinced Jayden to paint his nails black and it looks good on him.