Chapter 12: Jalex And Fights

Trigger warning: f slur
                          Jayden's POV

Waking up with Alex in my arms is something that I definitely want every morning now. He's so cute when he's laying on my chest and I don't want to wake him but we have school and he hates being late so I have to.

"Bub you have to wake up" I said shaking him lightly. He groaned before opening his eyes and staring at me and smiling. "Good morning bubba" he said kissing me on the cheek. We get up and do our morning routine. We got dressed and I had to help Alex get dressed because he was limping from last night.

"I told you I would be limping today because of you" Alex said fake complaining. "You seemed pretty satisfied in the moment" I said in a flirty tone. He playfully rolled his eyes before he grabbed our hoodies and gave me mine. Alex's hoodie is really my old hoodie that he wanted even though it's really big on him but he looks cute in it so I don't care.

We make our way to school with our coffees in hand and I already know the crew will be shocked when they find out but they might joke about it. We see them all talking in front of the school and Nick looks at us but looks at Alex with a confused look. "Alex are you limping?" Nick asked. "Um, yes I am" Alex said blushing. "Why what happened?" Erika asked.

Alex looked at me with a "do you want to tell them" kind of look. I nodded at him giving him permission. "Well basically I spent the night at Jayden's house last night and we may or may not have fucked" he admitted before taking a sip of his coffee. The look on all their faces was priceless. "You mean to tell me y'all had sex last night?" Mehgan asked. "Yep and he messed up my back" I said. "It wasn't that bad" Alex said.

I took my hoodie off and lifted my shirt up and showed them.

"Damn Alex was it that good?" Mehgan jokingly asked. "Honestly yes" Alex said. I laughed while everyone else fake threw up. "I think I'm going to be scarred for life now" Nick said. "I'm sorry Nick but remember yesterday what I did for you" I said. "He got the teddy bear that he killed restuffed and he gave it to me" Nick said. "Good" Justin said.

The whole day so far they kept making jokes about Alex limping and the hickeys on both of our necks. Right now we're outside chilling and I see Justin's ex girlfriend Natalie make her way over to us. "Can we help?" I asked in an annoyed tone. "I just noticed that you and Alex both have hickeys on your necks so I just wanted to know if you guys had sex" She said.

"Yes we did why do you care" Alex said. "Because I think that's disgusting" she said. Mehgan stood up and walked over to Natalie. Mehgan hates her with a passion and she has her hair tied up and I see Nick holding her hoop earrings. "Bitch don't come over here starting shit when you know you don't want a problem with any of us. Just because Justin dumped your ass because he caught you hoeing around doesn't mean you can make my friends lives miserable" Mehgan said.

"First of all don't call me a hoe and you're friends are fags bitch" Natalie said before Mehgan punched her. Mehgan backed up and let Natalie run up just so she could punch her twice as hard and knock her to the ground. Mehgan gets on top of her and starts beating her ass, after about a minute me and Alex broke it up.

Mehgan's right hand was kind of bruised and Natalie's cheek is bruised and her lip is bleeding. I couldn't help but laugh at Natalie's face. We took Mehgan to the nurse to ice her hand. "I'm tired of bitches trying me because I'm this pretty girl that don't usually be in drama, like bitch I'm from Houston I throw hands" she said. Alex looked kinda surprised because he's never seen this side of Mehgan. We've all seen it before, Nick is the only one of us that hasn't popped off on anyone yet.

"Thanks for standing up for us" Alex said. "Of course y'all are my best friends plus the bitch needed to get her ass beat and I know you weren't going to do it maybe Jayden would but not you Alex" she said. "Heyyy, I wouldn't fight a girl" I said. "Jayden you already have before" Justin said. "There you go bringing up old shit again" I said laughing.

Alex looked at me with a confused and shocked look. "You fought a girl before?" He asked. "I wouldn't say fight, more like dragged" I said nonchalantly. "Jayden, I know you didn't drag a girl. Why did you do that?" He asked. "The bitch was being hella disrespect to Nick and Erika, the only reason Erika didn't beat her ass was because she broke her finger and Mehgan wasn't at school that day. This was probably the week before you came to the school, so I started defending them and then she started popping off on me, so I tried to stay calm but then she slapped me" I said.

"Are you serious?" Alex asked. "Yep then she swung again so I grab her hair and dragged her through the hallway" I said. "He ripped her weave out too" Nick said. "He didn't need to know that" I said laughing. We all started laughing at the memory. The rest of the day was pretty lowkey. We all walked to Alex's house. "So I want to know, is Jalex real?" Nick asked. "What's Jalex?" Alex asked. "You guy's ship name" Justin said.

Alex and I looked at each other. "Yes and no" I said. "What does that mean?" Erika asked. "It means we're seeing each other but we're not official, yet" Alex said. "Why aren't you guys official yet?" Nick asked. "Because we move at our own pace and when we're ready then we'll be official" I said.

We ended up doing our homework and watching tv till it was about 7 then everyone went home except for me. "Can I ask you something important?" I asked. "Sure" Alex said. "I was thinking about it yesterday but I didn't know how to tell you this" I said. "What" he said. "I really really like you and I get possessive over you because I really care about you and I don't want anyone else to have you but me" I admitted.

"Aww bubba that's so sweet" he said blushing. "So basically what I wanted to ask you was if you wanted to officially be my boyfriend" I said walking close to him. "YES FINALLY" he squealed loudly before jumping in my arms. He wrapped his legs around my waist and his arms around my neck. I held him by his thighs while kissing him. I'm so happy that this cute loving boy was officially mine.

I ended up staying for dinner with Alex and his parents. They're really nice and fun and they say I'm welcome anytime which is probably going to be a lot more often. Alex walked me to the door and gave me a hug and kiss before I left and went home. I went to sleep happier than I've ever been in my whole life.