Chapter 22: About Last Night

Alex's POV

I wake up in a very familiar bed and feel arms wrapped around my waist and I immediately know who it is and where I am. I shake Jayden's arm to try to wake him up. "Jayden, Jayden wake up" I say.

He stirs and ends up pulling me on top off him and I can't help but giggle. "Jayden you have to wake up" I say while still giggling. "No you're comfy" he said. "I'll give you a kiss if you get up" I said. He sighs before kicking the blanket off of us and started getting up. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist while he did this.

After we both washed our faces and brushed our teeth I gave him a quick peck before going to the living room to see the rest of the crew all awake. When they see the both of us they all started smiling and laughing.

"What?" I asked confused. "We heard you last night" Nick said laughing. I blush in embarrassment before turning around and burying my face in Jayden's chest. "Hey don't tease him. Only I can do that" Jayden said. "Can we just get ready for school and not talk about last night" I said. They laughed before agreeing.

(Time Skip)

We're at school and it's lunch time so we decided to go to the McDonald's down the street. "So are we really not gonna talk about Jayden and Alex fucking last night?" Erika asked laughing.

"What's there to talk about? We were both horny and it just happened" I said. "Exactly we're not dating but we decided to be friends with benefits" Jayden said. I nodded in agreement. "So whenever y'all are horny y'all gonna fuck even though y'all are exes?" Mehgan asked.

"Yep" me and Jayden said at the same time. "You guys keep me entertained" Nick said. We all laughed. "How long have y'all been dating?" I asked Justin and Nick. "A month" they said.

(Another Time Skip) because I'm lazy
Jayden's POV

We go to Alex's house and we finished doing our homework. The rest of the crew left while I sat on Alex's bed waiting for him. "Jay I have a question" he said. "I may have an answer" I said.

"Do you still love me?"

"Um, well kinda. Do you?"

He blushes and says "yeah, yeah I do"

"But we're just fuck buddies right"

"Definitely"

He then sits on my lap, wraps his arms around my neck and stares into my eyes. We both lean into a slow yet passionate kiss. I felt the same sparks I felt when we had our first kiss.

We cuddled for an hour before we went downstairs for dinner with Alex's parents. "So Jayden how have you been?" His dad asked. "I've been great lately. I don't know if Alex told you guys but I went to therapy and I'm not depressed anymore" I said smiling. Both of his parents were happy and both gave me a hug.

"Thanks Mr. and Mrs. Hunter" I said. "We've told you already, you can call us David and Rosa. We love you like you're our own" Rosa said. "Sometimes I feel like you love him more than me" Alex said. We all laughed. "You guys do know that we're not together again right?" Alex asked.

"We know but you will be eventually" David said. "I definitely see it happening within the next month or two. You probably get married" Rosa said. I choked on my drink and Alex dropped his fork in shock. "Jesus Christ mom" he said.

"I'm just calling it how I see it" she said. "Rosa give the boys a break" David said. "Fine" she said. We finished eating before going to the living room to watch Julie and the Phantoms. We cuddled while watching it and got in a playful argument about it.

"I'm telling you Luke and Reggie would be cuter than Luke and Julie" I said.

"But look at how he looks at her" he said.

"Tell me you don't see chemistry when they sing together or the time Luke got super close to Reggie to prove he "has chemistry with everyone he sings with" and they damn near kissed" I said.

"Fine you win"

"Thanks for bowing out peacefully bub"

He looks at me somewhat shocked before blushing slightly. "What's wrong" I asked. "You called me bub. You haven't called me that since we broke up" he said. I didn't even think about it.

"Are you ok with it?"

"Yeah it just brought back old memories and I missed you calling me that. Can I call you bubba again?"

"Of course" he snuggled his face deeper into my neck. "I missed you so fucking much" he said. "I missed you too Alex" I said before giving him a kiss on the forehead.

I started combing my fingers through his curly hair slowly and softly which usually calms him. Me being me I pulled a strand of his hair causing him to moan quietly. I repeated this action three more times in the span of five minutes before I whispered comforting words in his ear.

After awhile I heard his soft cure snores so I turned the tv off before picking him up bridal style and carrying him up to his room. I laid him down in his bed before tucking him in and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

I said my goodbyes to Alex's parents before going to my house. I went to sleep happy and hopeful for the future.