Chapter 21: Déjà vu

Alex's POV

We just finished school and today is femboy Friday. I decided to wear my regular clothes all week except for Fridays, Fridays I wear my crop tops and skirts.

What I had on:

It feels good to be all together again

It feels good to be all together again. I've missed Jayden so much but I'm happy we're rebuilding our friendship. We're all on our way to Jayden's house to have a sleepover like the old times.

(Time Skip) 2 hours later

We're all in our pajamas and we have pizza and wings and we just finished watching Hamilton. "Hey you know what we should do, play true or dare again" Nick said. "The last time we played I had to give Jayden a lap dance" I said laughing. "That really set everything in motion when you think about it" Jayden said. "True if it wasn't for that we wouldn't have had our first kiss that night" I said.

"Wait when was the first kiss?" Justin asked. "That same night when all of y'all were sleep, we talked in the kitchen and we were flirting with each other and I kissed him then we cuddled" Jayden said. "So when I took that picture of you guy's, y'all cuddled on purpose?" Nick asked.

"Yep" me and Jayden said at the same time. "Still in sync, it's a sign" Justin joked. We all laughed. "But seriously we should play truth or dare" Nick said. We all nodded and agreed. "I'll go first, Nick truth or dare?" Jayden asked.

Jayden's POV

"Truth" Nick said. "Ok, is it true that you and Justin are secretly dating?" I asked. Justin turns his head smirking and Nick looks down blushing. "Yes" Nick said shyly. It was quiet for a minute. "Pay up" I said as I reached my handout. Erika, Mehgan, and Alex all rolled their eyes as they all gave me 20$ each.

"Wait y'all made a bet on if me and Nick were dating?" Justin asked. "Yup and I won because these dummies doubted me" I said. "How did you know?" Nick asked. "Because I have a great gaydar. If we want to be real Erika and Mehgan knew but they didn't think that y'all would ever come out as a couple" I said. "Well we didn't know when we wanted to say something" Nick said.

"Ok Jayden truth or dare?" Mehgan asked. "Dare" I said. "I dare you to take a body shot off Alex" she said. I look at Alex who's staring at me blushing. Everyone starts cheering "BODY SHOT" loudly as I got up and grabbed the vodka from my mom's in house bar. I grab Alex's arm as I drag him to the barstool.

"You ready for this?" I asked. He nodded. He sat himself on the barstool and tilted his head back. I studied his smooth neck before leaning in and licking the soft hollow spot already, remembering where his sweet spot was as I heard his faint moan. I grinned into his neck, continuing to lick his neck, loving the way he shivered under me.

I sprinkled a bit of salt along the spot I licked. Keeping eye contact, I placed the lime between Alex's lips before dragging my finger along his plump bottom lip. I could tell I was making him excited from the shudders that wracked through his body.

The whole group cheered as I threw my head back as I took the shot, and Alex stared at me with lust apparent in his eyes. Leaving an open space so the crew could see, I let my tongue glide along the smooth skin, picking up all of the salt that was sprinkled. Alex moaned with the lime still between his lips. I sucked a bit before leaving a faint pink mark and moved forward to take the lime from his mouth, barely letting our lips touch. I smirked down at Alex as I sucked the juice from the lime. I winked at him before going back to join the crew.

"That was hot" Erika shouted with a grin. We laughed and sat down. I see Alex staring at me while blushing. We play a few more rounds before we decide on watching Love, Victor. I get a text from Alex whose sitting across the room from saying to meet him in the kitchen.

We walked in the kitchen and Alex sits on the counter. "I'm getting a case of deja vu too the last time this happened" I said. He chuckled a little. "Our first kiss" he said. We both smiled at the memory.

"So what did you want to talk about?"

"The body shot"

"It was intense huh"

"It was and it brought up a lot of old feelings"

I slowly walk towards him and give him a certain look that usually has a weird affect on him.

"What kind of feelings?"

"S-sexual f-feelings" he stuttered as I stood directly in front of him.

"Do you want me to fuck you and mark you as mine?" I asked in a seductive tone.

"Y-yes please!

"Ok go to my room and you better be naked by the time I get there"

I decided to do something special and grabbed a knife from the drawer and walked in to see Alex laying in the center of my bed looking impatiently horny.

⚠️ (Smut Warning)⚠️ Knife Play

I slowly undress while maintaining eye contact with Alex and watch as he gets more impatient by the second. Once I'm fully naked I grabbed the knife and stood over him and began kissing down his midsection and the way to his inner thigh.

I took the blade and slowly dragged it on the sides of his legs and his sides. He whimpered and quietly moaned at the feeling and I smirked as I missed hearing his pretty moans. I then lightly carved my name in his right thigh which causes him moan slightly louder.

I kiss the cuts which causes him to squirm under my touch. "Please don't tease me" he said. I put the knife on my dresser as I start to prep him. After a minute I add another finger earning more moans. After scissoring Alex I added a third finger. "Please, I need you inside me" he said begging. "As you wish" I said before taking my fingers out.

I put a condom on before I pushed into him. I start slow so he can get used to me. "Faster~" I pounded into him at a inhumane speed causing him to practically scream from the overwhelming pleasure. I inched my hand up to his neck before I fully wrapped it around the surface.

"THAT'S THE SPOT" Alex exclaimed as I hit his prostate. He grabs the sheets while whining in complete bliss. "I'm about to cum" he said. "Then cum for me babyboy" I said. Not long after he released on his own stomach.

I decided to pull out before flipping Alex over and releasing a huge load on his back and his ass. I collapse next to him while I try to catch my breath.

(Smut Over)

"So much for being just friends" Alex says causing us both to laugh. "Well it's not exactly easy when you're as pretty as you are. He blushes and crawls off the bed to get a towel to clean my kids off his back and ass.

"You know they heard all of that right" I said. He nodded and stood in front of me with his arms open. I knew what he wanted: cuddles. I pulled him down and cuddled him until we both fell asleep.