Chapter 15: Movie Night and Changes

Jayden's POV

Tonight the crew decided to have a movie night at Erika's house. We decided to have marvel movie marathon.

"Ok what do we want to start with?" I asked. "Black Panther" everyone said. "Ok" I said as I started playing the movie. We're all sitting on the couch and Alex suddenly moved and sat on my lap. He never really likes to be that affectionate in front of the crew but I just he doesn't care right now.

We continue to watch the movie as Alex moves so that he's sitting in my lap and resting his head on my shoulder. He starts leaving soft kisses on my neck as I try to concentrate on the movie. I realize Alex is touch starved because he hasn't seen me in a couple days. At least once a month we take a few days to ourselves so we don't get all caught up in each other and Alex always gets touch starved when we see each other again.

Alex's POV

I feel Jayden shift me in lap and wraps his arms around my waist and starts leaving kisses on my neck and behind my ear. He starts whispering calming words in my ear that's making me blush. "You're so cute with your curly hair and blue eyes. I still don't understand how I didn't fully notice how pretty you are" he said. I feel my face heating up and I bury it in his chest.

We finished the movie and everyone sees me blushing. "Aww look how flustered Alex is" Erika said. "Shut up" I said. "Jayden your hair is getting long" Justin said. "I know remember I've been growing my hair out so I could get my hair braided" Jayden said. "You would look hot with your hair braided" I said.

"Thank you bub" he said before kissing me on the cheek. "I love Jalex so much!" Nick exclaimed. "Trust me we all know" I said. We all laughed. "We should watch Deadpool" Mehgan said. We all agreed and we watched it. Towards the end I started feeling sleepy so I turned and straddled Jayden and wrapped my arms around his neck and buried my face in his neck as well.

"Are you feeling sleepy bub?" Jayden asked. I nodded sleepily. He started rubbing my back and rocking slightly while whispering calming words in my ear. I eventually fell asleep.

                Jayden's POV
I felt Alex fall asleep on me so I decided to carried him all the way back to my house that's around the corner from Erika's house. I take him to my room and lay him down on my bed before I remove his shoes and tucked him in. I went to sleep cuddling my boyfriend excited tomorrow.
(Next day)

We're both up eating breakfast and Alex looks like he has something to say but doesn't know how. "Bub do you need to ask me something?" I asked. "Yeah, I was thinking about changing my style a little and I don't know if you would like it or not" he said. "Well I probably won't care but what do you want to change?" I asked. "Promise you won't judge me or make fun of me" he said. "I promise" I said.

"I want to wear a skirt" he said. I froze slightly thinking about the whole thing. "So what do you think?" he asked. "I think if you want to then you should" I answer honestly. "Seriously?" he asked with a happy tone. I nodded. He got up and jumped in my lap kissing my face repeatedly.

"I love you so much" he said. "I know bub" i said. We got up so I could get my hair braided and Alex went back home. After a good 4 hours my hair looked like this:

 After a good 4 hours my hair looked like this:

I like it and I hope Alex likes it as well. He texts me telling me he has a surprise for me. He has a key to my house so I hear him open the front door. "Jayden I need you to cover your eyes please" he says outside my door. "Ok" i said. I hear him walk in my room. "Ok you can open them" he says.

I open my eyes and my jaw dropped. Alex is wearing a black crop top and matching black skirt that hugs his curves perfectly. His outfit looks like this

"Bub you look beautiful" I said standing up while he does a little spin

"Bub you look beautiful" I said standing up while he does a little spin. "Are you sure?" he ask blushing. "I'm positive, it looks amazing on you and you should definitely wear more skirts if you want to" I said honestly. He pulls me into a kiss while I wrap my arms around his waist and grab his ass.

"Alex" I said seriously. "Yeah?" He asked confused. "I love you" I said. His eyes widened and I see tears starting to form. "Are you serious?" he asked almost in denial. "Dead serious, I love you so much" i said. He jumps in my arms as I hold him by his thighs. "I love you too" he said kissing me.