Chapter 2: History

Continuing from last chapter. Also time skip to lunch.

                             Jayden's POV

We all make our way to the cafeteria when I see the bitch himself. I decide to make my way to his table just to bother him because why not. "Jayden can you please not do this today I just want one day with you two arguing or potentially fighting" Nick said stopping me from walking. "Nick usually I wouldn't bother him during lunch but since Erika interrupted me this morning, I need to get it out the way" I responded with a eye roll.

I walked to where he was sitting and sat down across from the bitch. "What do you want asshole" Alex asked with aggression. "A:watch your fucking tone and b:I just want to finish what we started this morning" I said with the same amount of aggression in my voice. "Shouldn't you be in juvie with the rest of your gang" Alex said trying to be witty like me. "Nah I'm still waiting for you to press charges for giving you a black eye like almost two years ago, glad it finally went away it was getting hard not to laugh at your face every time I saw you" I said with a low chuckle.

                                Alex's POV
Who does he think he is coming at me while I'm trying to eat my lunch. "I should press charges on you for assault and battery but I'm not a snitch" I said with nothing short of anger in my tone. "Technically now that I think about it you wouldn't be able to press charges considering you started it" he said with a sarcastic look on his face. Does he have fucking amnesia or something? Does he not remember how this beef all started? I certainly do, I will never forget the worst day of my life.

Flashback

It's the first day of school and I'm new to Chicago so I want to make friends. I'm sitting in my desk when I see this really cute boy wearing a leather jacket talking to a group of people. Yes I'm gay and I'm out and proud. I want to introduce myself to him but I don't know how to.

I'll wait to he's by himself in the hallway to introduce myself. All class I could barely pay attention to my work because I was distracted by the boy's cuteness. Class is finally over and I'm about to go over to the boy's locker.

I finally built up the courage to go over there. "Hi" I said slightly nervous. He looked at me up and down and stared at me for a bit before asking me "do you need something" kinda rudely. "Um I'm new to the school and Chicago in general and I just wanted to introduce myself, I'm Alex what's your name?" "Jayden" the mysterious cute boy responded. "Nice name." I said. "Ok bye" Jayden said before leaving abruptly. He was kinda rude.

Flashback over

He was completely rude to me for no reason and he's had a problem with me since and everyday we always get into ridiculous arguments. Jayden may intimidate everyone else but he doesn't intimidate me. "You started all this two years ago when we met" I said irritated that he was still talking to me. "There you go again playing the victim, you really are a bitch ass nigga" he said with a smug look on his face as left my table finally.

I sat there pissed off, having lost my appetite between the going back and forth with that dick and that mental trip down memory lane. I glare at him across the cafeteria, he caught my glared before he responded by childishly taunting me by sticking out his tongue. I rolled my eyes as I waited for lunch to be over.

                               Jayden's POV
After I was done taunting him I ate my food and talked to my friends. "Jay when are you and Alex going squash y'all beef" Mehgan asked slightly irritated. "When he stops being a lying little bitch and admits the truth then we'll be able to squash, until then fuck him" I said. All my friends groaned in response. "I think that this beef has gone on long enough" Erika said. "Now all of y'all except for Nick know that if someone was talking shit about y'all to other people y'all would have been ready to fight like me" I said.

They all murmured in response except for Nick, who just rolled his eyes and shook his head. "My friends all have issues with there anger" Nick said looking at all of use. "Well you still love us and hang out with us so deal with it" Justin said smugly. I sat there, quietly eating my food while thinking about how this all started. How the beef began.