lv. henry's frittle problem

( < ミ

( < ミ . ♡ > )

IT WAS ANOTHER REGULAR DAY DOWN IN THE MAN CAVE. Kim had been working out down in the Man Cave with Bork and she was actually doing really good and she had been working all day. She had only texted Henry a couple of times today and suddenly heard the elevator doors open and saw that Jasper was holding onto Henry and they were both on the ground, Charlotte standing above them.

"Hey?" Kim began, looking at the three in the elevator confused.

She was sure she heard Jasper say something along the lines of: 'Please don't move away.' and then Henry said: 'Please get off my body.'

"What?" Kim asked.

"Long story..." Henry said, standing up and walking towards Kim, planting a kiss on her head and wrapping his arm around her. "And I will tell you when I see..." Ray had suddenly walked in as if on cue. "Well, speak of the devil."

Ray had walked in with a vacuum in his hands. "Hey, Henry, Charlotte! Not sure what you guys are doing back here but I'm glad to see you because tonight is a special night! Stay right there."

The four looked at each other confused. "Wait. Why's tonight a special night?" Henry asked. "Because of that vacuum cleaner!" Ray pointed towards the vacuum cleaner he walked in with.

"Uh, you and I have very different definitions of the word 'special'." Charlotte commented.

"Ooh, is this the Tyson Ultra-Suck?" Jasper asked, pointing at the vacuum. "Yeah, get away from it." Ray said, looking at Jasper.

"Hey, Henry, check this out." Ray held up a tube of breath mints. "See this tube of breath mints?"

"Uh, yeah, I do, but listen, man—"

"Guess who made these mints," Ray interrupted. "Schwoz."

"He invents everything here, we already knew that. Now, can we please go back to what you were gonna—" Kim looks over at Henry but Ray interrupts them. "Do you want a mint?"
Everyone kept saying how they didn't want a mint.

"Alright, then, well," Ray takes a mint out. "I will just take this mint and throw it at that vacuum cleaner."

Ray throws the mint and suddenly, the vacuum explodes and everyone takes cover besides Ray. Kim lands right in between Charlotte and Henry and Ray laughs at what he had caused.
Henry helps Kim up and Kim helps Charlotte up and the four teenagers glare at their gullible boss.

"What the butt, dude!" Kim yells.
"Dude! What if I said yes and put that mint in my mouth?" Henry questioned.

Ray thought and then said, "I guess we'd be on the way to your dentist." He joked. He continued to laugh and then said, "Jasper, clean that mess up."