ix. the other sidekick

( < ミ

( < ミ . ♡ > )

HENRY AND KIM HAD ARRIVED IN THE MAN-CAVE, HENRY WITH AN ICE CREAM CONE IN HIS HAND AND KIM WITH A BAG OF PEANUT M&MS IN HER HAND. The two had spotted Ray in uniform and Jasper and Charlotte standing in front of him as he was on the phone.

"Sorry Henry, Jasper was bothering me. What's up?
Oh, you do? So, you and Kim are gonna meet me there? Great." Ray said into his phone, pretending as if he were on the phone with Henry, which was not true because Henry was standing right behind him with Kim.

The two teens glance at one another in confusion.

"Uh, so, you're on the phone, talking with Henry right now?" Charlotte questions as she spots the two. Kim furrows her eyebrows, why was he lying about being on the phone with Henry.

"Yeah, obvi! Sorry, Henry, I'm back. Great, so, I'll meet you guys there." Ray states. "You gonna meet us where—?" Henry says aloud, meaning that Ray has been caught.

"Argh!" Ray groans and holds his phone to his ear again. "Uh, I gotta go, Henry... Winkler. Aye." He pretends to hang up and Henry looks at the man.
"Why are you in uniform?" He questions.

"U-Uniform?"

"Yeah."

"Uh..." Ray tries to come up with some explanation.

"And why do you have all of those extra weapons? Were you going somewhere without us?" Kim asks next.

Ray looks around and grabs his phone again. "Uh... hello? Hey, Schwoz."

"Ray, your phone didn't ring." Henry states.

"It's on silent." Jasper speaks up.

"Ahh." The two nod, but don't seem to believe Ray.
"Uh, what's that you say, Schwoz? I should leave the Man-Cave right now and Henry, Charlotte, Jasper and Kim should stay here and not ask me any questions? Good. Good idea."

Suddenly, Schwoz came running in with a weapon saying that it had been ready and Ray groaned again. "Argh. I gotta go, Schwoz... Winkler. Blah!" He pretended to hang up once more and Schwoz had noticed that Henry and Kim were now here.

"Hey, I thought you said you were going to leave before Henry and Kim got here." Schwoz told and Kim furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. "Oh, can you be quiet? Ever?!" Ray questioned.

Kim crosses her arms. "Ray, the jig is up. What's going on here? Why were gonna leave without Henry and I?" She questions.