xxxi. sick and wired

( < ミ

( < ミ . ♡ > )

KIMBERLY HAD GONE ON A ROAD TRIP TO CALIFORNIA FOR TWO WEEKS AND SO MUCH STUFF HAD HAPPENED SINCE THEN. She had finally gotten back home from the trip and she was ready to see her friends again.

Kim had gone over to Henry's house and was plainly greeted by Mr. Hart and she headed upstairs to see Henry and Jasper, since apparently Jasper had been here.

"Hey, guys." Kim greets her friends.

"Hey, Kim."
"'Sup, Kim?"

She looks at her friends in disbelief. "I was gone for two weeks, hello? Where's the hugging?" She asks. "I'd hug you but I'm sick." Henry said. He had been in his bed and looked terrible and Jasper had been standing by with a pot. Kim had looked at Jasper. "You don't look sick. I want a hug from someone." Kim pointed and Jasper shrugs, "Okay." She hugs Jasper and Henry continues the conversation with her.

"So, how was California?" He asked. Kim shrugged, "Same ol', same ol'. I'm glad I got to visit some of my family. Now, I don't get to see them for an entire year."

"Hey, you cut your hair!" Jasper noticed that Kim's long brown locks had been gone and her hair had up been cut up to her shoulders. "Oh, you like it? My mom did it."

"Suits you." Jasper nods.
"Thank you." Kim smiles.

Henry looks at the girl. "What made you cut your hair?" He questioned. "Well, it wasn't really my decision." Kim said.

"My twin cousins decided to test if laffy taffy could curl hair and guess who's hair they tried it out it out on while she was sleeping?" Both Jasper and Henry 'ooh'ed and scrunched up their faces.

Kim nodded, "Yeah. I cannot look at laffy taffy the same way. But... I looked at it a different way and thought why give bad guys the advantage of pullable hair?" She shrugged and the boys had shrugged along with her.

Kim looks over at the table that Jasper had walked back over to and then took notice of the nose thermometer that's jammed up Henry's nose. "One, cool nose thermometer and two, what ya makin' over there?" Kim questions.

"Oh, a cure for Henry's cold." Jasper answers. "To which I told him, you can't cure a cold." Henry says. "You can with this liquid cleanse I'm making."

"What's in it?"

"Good thing you asked, I was afraid to." Kim told, looking towards Henry.

"A combination of orange juice, nut milk, fish oil, franken-scents, tomato purée, mer, bee pollen and liquid lard." Kim made a face at everything he named off.