iii. weird muffin lady

( < ミ

( < ミ . ♡ > )

"HEY, KIM!" Jasper greeted and Kim groggily groaned back at him. Ray had called the gang and told them that he wanted them in the Man Cave. They had gotten the call after midnight.

Kim currently had her PJs on and her pair of unicorn slippers to add onto it. Her hair was thrown up in a messy ponytail since she decided to sleep like that. She also had a blanket wrapped around her body. Both her and Jasper had zoomed down in the elevator and Jasper stood up since he was trying to get used to the elevator.

"I'm here!" Jasper announced. "I am, too." Kim said. She looked at Jasper, who was wearing some type of American flag onesie and he had curlers in his hair and she wondered why he was always such in a happy mood.

They had come up to Henry and Charlotte and Henry took one look at Jasper's hair and said: "That's an emergency."

Charlotte stepped up. "Are you— why would— Curlers?" She questioned. "What? You thought
my hair was naturally curly?" Jasper questioned.

Henry looked at the tired girl next to Jasper and looked down at her unicorn slippers. "Nice slippers, did you steal them from a six year-old?" He joked. "Nice face, can I slap it?" Kim threw a comeback at him.

"Burn!" Jasper shouted.

"Why are you so grumpy?" Henry questioned the girl. "Because... Ray calls us in the middle of the night when I'm trying to sleep and I was having the most amazing dream about Dustin Beaver!"

"Dustin Beaver?"

"He's the most famous pop-singer ever. Come on, catch up, Hen." Kim told. It was known to Kim's closest friends that Kim had an obsession with a pop singer named Dustin Beaver. She had every one of his songs on her playlist and she was an ultimate fangirl when it came to Dustin Beaver. You'd expect a girl like her to like rock music (and she did), but no. Dustin Beaver was everything to her.
(we'll get more into this later 😏)

The beep to the tubes announced that someone was coming down and that person had been Ray. "Hey!" He smiled to the group as the tube went right back up. Ray had a dopey grin written on his face and he seemed to be insanely happy about something
"Hello, friends! Welcome, welcome!"

"Yeah."
"Cool."
"What's up?"
"Hi?"

"And now, I wanna introduce you guys to someone very special." Ray said and a tube had come down and a woman right after it and Kim had no idea who this woman was. "Who's that?" Charlotte whispered to the group. "I don't know." Henry whispered back.