xlv. car trek

( < ミ

( < ミ . ♡ > )

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR CHARLOTTE, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!" The gang sang as they lead a blindfolded Charlotte to Schwoz's RV. "Okay, okay, you ready?" Henry asks the girl after they cheer.

"I don't know!" Charlotte smiles and Ray yanks off her blindfold. "Ta-da!" The gang smiles. "Where am I?" Charlotte asks. "You're in Schwoz's RV!" Ray announces. "This is Schwoz's Recreational Vehicle." Henry says in a funny tone causing Kim to playfully slap her friend on the face. It was a light slap.

"And you guys are giving it to me for my birthday?" Charlotte asks in confusion.

"No."
They all answer.
"We're taking you somewhere." Jasper informs.
"And we think you're gonna have a blast." Kim smiles to her friend.
"Guess where you're going." Ray tells.

Charlotte begins to think, not wanting to guess wrong. "Uhhh..."

"You want a hint?" Henry asks.
"Ooh, a hint!"
"Give me a hint! Give me a hint!"
The five had their hint planned out and Kim was smooshed in between Ray and Henry and Jasper and Schwoz joined in on their huddle, pulling Charlotte away and towards the RV walls.

"Okay, here's your hint." Henry says and the five count down and yell: "BOO!", causing Charlotte to jump back in fear.

"Well, I hope my birthday present is a new heart!" Charlotte tells.

"Nah, nah, nah."
"It's not a new heart."

"But, uh, if you do need a new heart," Schwoz leans towards Charlotte. "I know a guy."
"You're too close."
Schwoz goes towards the steering wheel and Charlotte sits herself down.

"Come on, guys! Tell me where we're going for my birthday!" Charlotte pries.

"Why tell you when we can show you?" Ray tells and both Henry and Ray smirk. "Show her the tickets." Ray says, causing Jasper, Henry and Kim to look at each other in confusion.

"Huh?" Henry questions.

"The tickets, show her the tickets." Ray tells.

"They're E-Tickets." Henry informs.
"Yeah, we bought 'em online." Kim nods.
"Yeah, we don't have 'actual physical tickets'." Jasper adds on. "Yeah, who does that anymore?" Kim questions.

"You didn't print them out?" Ray asks.

The three scoff in laughter.
"Print them out?"
"Yeah, we print them out on paper!"
"Printing them... on paper!"
"Yeah, nobody prints out tickets anymore."
"Yeah, we use E-Tickets."