xlvi. i dream of danger

( < ミ

( < ミ . ♡ > )

KIM TRIES TO LIFT HERSELF UP AS A LION ROARS BENEATH HER. "Geez, I need to lift weights more — which literally doesn't make sense because I have super strength." Kim tells as she looks at the lion beneath her.

"You mean lifting weights... ever?" Kim looks up and sees that Henry is dressed as Kid Danger. "Henry! Help me up!" She shouted.

"That's why I'm here... and why I lift weights." He smirked and Kim rolled her eyes. "Just help me up!" Henry grabbed onto her arms and helped her over the edge and locked eyes with him and couldn't help but stare at his lips and it turns out, he was doing the same thing and staring at her lips.

Their eye contact was interrupted by the lion roaring and Kim looked back down. "Shut up, lion!" Henry shouts and looks back at Kim. "I'm in the middle of something here."

And he inches closer and closer to her face when suddenly... Kim wakes up.

Kim looked up and remembered that she fell asleep looking through the monitors and sighed in relief. "Oh, thank God. It was just a dream." She said.

"What was just a dream?" Kim shrieked as she saw that Henry was right behind her. "Lips!"

Kim jumped up from her seat and backed away from Henry as she did so. "You were dreaming about lips?" Henry asked.

"Uh, uh, giant lips and not yours. They were chasing me down a hall of popcorn. You weren't there, leave me alone." Kim backed towards the elevator, nearly bumping into it.

"Okay, but, you got a phone on your face." Henry pointed and Kim grabbed her cheek and felt her phone stuck to her cheek. "It's where I put my phone when I'm sleeping, God!"

She put her phone in her pocket and began to pressed the elevator button numerous times.

"Where are you going?" Henry questioned.

"Uh, uh, I gotta make out of here. I mean, get out of here! I'll kiss you later!" Kim's eyes widen.

"Hm?"

"I mean, I'll catch you later!" She began to hit the elevator button again and awkwardly chuckled. "Where is this elevator?"

The elevator door opened and in walked Ray with a cardboard cutout of Henry as Kid Danger. "Hiya, Kim!" Kim screamed and punched the cardboard cutout of Kid Danger in the face, ruining it.

Ray appears from behind it and sees that Kim had ruined it. "What's your beef, stew?"

"Nothing!" Kim shouted, entering the elevator. "No one, normal!" She began to hit the button inside the elevator and shouted before the doors closed: "Normal!"