xlvii. beaver-madness!

( < ミ

( < ミ . ♡ > )

IT WAS A PRETTY NORMAL THURSDAY FOR THE GANG. Henry, Charlotte and Jasper had walked into the store as Jasper had been continuously tapping on his phone and Henry and Charlotte arguing about a comma being before the word 'and' or not there at all.

"There is a comma before 'and'!" Henry argued.
Charlotte denied, "No, there isn't!"
"There has to be!"
"Well, then, you're an idiot!"

"Come on, come on, come on, come on!" Jasper said as he kept tapping on his phone. "Why have you been saying that over and over again?" Charlotte questioned, looking at Jasper.

Jasper sighed, "Because I'm trying to get tickets to the new Dustin Beaver concert this weekend. He's coming to Swellview."

Henry snickered as he pushed the elevator button and spoke, "How much do you wanna bet Kim already heard the news?"

Kim had heard the news, alright. She was currently in the Man Cave and singing Dustin Beaver's whole album on full blast and dancing around like there wasn't a care in the world. Ray and Schwoz were nowhere to be seen and Kim had the Man Cave all to herself. That was until Henry, Jasper and Charlotte walked in.

"Oh, I'd bet a lot." Charlotte said.

Kim spun around and screamed once she saw Charlotte, Henry and Jasper. She instantly shut the music off and wiped her hair away from her eyes. "Oh, hi, guys!" She exhaled. "What goes on?"

"Hey."
"What's got you in a dancey mood?" Charlotte asked, already knowing the reason.

"Dustin Beaver," Kim stated. "He's coming to Swellview for his concert."

Jasper gasped, "Dude, I've been trying to get tickets for three days!" Kim rushed over to Jasper. "Dude, I never knew you were a Dustinator!"

"Shoosh, yeah, I am!" Jasper cheered.
Kim gave a look to the boy. "Okay, how many times do I have to establish this? That's my thing!"

"How long have you been here?" Henry asked. "Since after school, what took you guys so long?" Kim asked. "We would've gotten here early but Charlotte and I got into a grammar fight."

Kim looked at Charlotte. "Did you win?"
"I always do." Charlotte fist-bumped Kim.

"No, no, no. Charlotte did not win. We're not done here." Henry told. "We're done when I say we're done." Charlotte said and Kim 'ooh'ed.

"Hey, where's Ray and Schwoz?" Jasper asked. "I don't know, I can't find them. I should take a break, I need some agua." She went over to the Auto-Snacker and placed her hand on the screen.