xxx. swellview's got talent

( < ミ

( < ミ . ♡ > )

THE CROWD BEHIND CAPTAIN MAN, KID DANGER AND GIRL DANGER ROARED AS DANNY CHEST ENTERED ONSTAGE. The three had been judges for Swellview's Got Talent and Kim was ecstatic to be working on the show.

"Good evening and welcome to — Swellview's Got Talent!" Danny Chest shouted and the crowd had gone crazy. "I'm Danny Chest."

"We love you, Danny Chest!" A woman shouted and the crowd went crazy again and Kim clapped along in agreement. Danny Chest had stopped the loud cheers from the girls in the crowd. "Alright, ladies! Try to control yourselves."

"Man, Danny Chest is a hunk!" Kim whispered over to Henry, who gave her a look. "Really?"

"Now, let's take a minute to say hello to this week's celebrity judges! Starting with chair number one, everybody knows basketball's biggest superstar, Lebrun James!" Everyone began to cheer again but Danny continued. "So let's all welcome Lebron's childhood friend, Vanessa Harris!"

Kim leaned over in her chair and looked over at the woman sitting next to Ray as she waved at the crowd and all she was getting was polite claps and not cheers.

"And next, the people filling in chair numbers 2, 3 and 4 are no strangers to anyone here in Swellview, now give it up for Captain Man, Kid Danger and Girl Danger!" Kim had turned around and began to wave at many fans and Ray had even taken the liberty stand up. His huge ego was going crazy right about now, Kim figured.

"Hi, Danny Chest." Kid Danger greeted into the microphone in front of him. "Hey, Danny." Captain Man had leaned towards his microphone and Kim had leaned forwards to her microphone. "I love you, Dan— I mean, uh, hi, Danny. Nice tie."

"Alright then, since we're nearing the end of this competition, do you guys think that any of the performers this week can beat our current front runner?" Danny questioned the judges.

Kim had begun to think as if she had been a part of the show for years.

"Man, tough one."
"That's hard to say."
"I don't know."
The three had overlapped one another and then decided on 'no'.

"Well, clearly, our judges think that our current front runner, Steven Sharp, is gonna be pretty tough to beat and I'll show you why. Come on out here, Steven!" The judges had clapped for the boy as he had come out onstage.

The boy looked nerdy with square glasses and curly brown hair and he had given high-fives to Danny Chest and had run around him a circle and then stopped.