lxi. rubber duck

( < ミ

( < ミ . ♡ > )

CHARLOTTE AND KIM HAD ARRIVED AT THE HART RESIDENCE BECAUSE PIPER, CHARLOTTE AND KIM WOULD BE HAVING A GIRLS' NIGHT. Piper was going to be taking Charlotte and Kim down to the movie theater and Kim had entered the house and saw that Henry had been recording a video on his phone.

"Hi, Henry." Charlotte greeted.
"Hey, babe." Kim said to her boyfriend.

"Oh, hey, what are you guys doing here?" Henry asked. "After I drop Mom and Dad off at the airport, we're gonna go see a movie." Piper told.
"Girl's night." Kim smiled.

"With Piper?" Henry asked.

"Yes," Charlotte said. "We work with all boys. We need a break once in a while."
"Agreed." Kim nodded.

"You need a break from me?" Henry asked, looking towards Kim. "No, well... yeah. Sometimes." Henry looks at his girlfriend in disbelief. "Oh, like you don't need a break from me once in a while?" Kim asked and Henry shrugged, "Fair point."

"Okay, Henry," Mrs. Hart walks past and towards his husband. "Well, we better go so we don't miss our plane."

"Shotgun!" Mr. Hart shouted.
"Hey, I called shotgun!" Mrs. Hart followed right after him.

Henry had faced his phone camera back at Kim.
"You thinkin' what I'm thinkin'?" He asked.
"Us in thirty years?" Kim asked and Henry nodded, "Yeah."
"Totally."

"See ya, Hen." Charlotte said.
"Bye, babe." Kim smiled.
"Dummy." Piper added.

About an hour later, after Piper had dropped her parents off at the airport and the three had gone to the movie theater and watched a film, they had gone back to the Hart house.

"Hey!" Piper greets.
"We're back from the movie!" Charlotte announces.
"Hola, mis amigos!" Kim says.

"Oh, great! Did you bring me $3,000?" Henry questioned, walking out of the kitchen. Some other man, Jasper and Jason had all been in the kitchen.

"Um, I think boyfriends usually greet their girlfriends with a kiss." Kim told.

"Sorry." Henry says, walking over to Kim and pecking her on the lips.

"Uh, no?" Piper said, following his question.
"But we did bring you a box of Milk Dudes." Charlotte said, holding up the box.

"I'll take some dudes." Jasper said, raising his hand and Charlotte tosses the box over to the boy.

"Want a manicure?" Kim turns around and sees that a random man has approached the three girls. "Uh, who are you and why are you in my house?" Piper asked.