💢Chapter 37💢

Chapter 37

Unedited

Yay!!!!! Guess what guys, it's double update Friday 💃💃💃

TGIF!

TGIF!!

TGIF!!!

Enjoy!!!😘

Kelvin entered into Brenda room dressed in his uniform to find her still sleeping.  "Mom!" He snapped and she jerked up. "What happened?" She stifled a yawn then she noticed him dressed in his uniform.

Suddenly she remembered being asked to drop him off at school.

"Oh my God. You should have woken me up"

"I did Mom.... Like three times"

"Urgh!" She slapped her face, "I think I drank two glasses or three glasses of that wine but I wasn't drunk" "Mom time is going and I'll be late to school"

"What about Aunty Ruby?"

"Not back"

"Stella?"

"Work"

"Mom?"

"I didn't see her when I woke up. I dressed up myself. Let's go" "I can tell the teachers our bus had flat tire and we had to find another bus?" She suggested then she shook her head.

"But that'll be bad right?"

"Very bad" Kelvin answered and she chuckled. "Let me just take my bathe" "I'm dead, they'll flog my bumbum to death" he complained and she chuckled.

"Okay I'll just brush my teeth only. Don't worry I'll take the cane for you! Because I love you that much" she teased and he groaned throwing his head backwards. 

"Mummy go and brush now!"

Winny entered into the car crying and Shade followed her in. "Hey" she placed a hand on her shoulder, "Can it be true?" "You heard your Mom and I won't say I don't believe her. She seemed and sounded really really hurt. This is first time I've seen her react this way"

Winny cried, "Did you hear what Mom said about Dad having extra marital affairs? I didn't even realize it. Whenever he doesn't sleep at home, he's definitely spending the night at the hospital"

"Don't be naive. Maybe the hospital is not the only place he goes to"

"Is it just me or Mom said something about me having a brother" she sobbed, "Shade I'm just so angry right now. All these years since the divorce, I've been angry at Mom, for what reason huh? Because I thought it was her fault. Dad made me believe it was her fault, the things he said about Mom! Urgh! Liar!" She snapped, "He couldn't even give me a damn explanation, he just went about using his gimmicks, you Mom is drunk, your mom is drunk. Tell me Shade, does that look like the face of a drunk woman? She doesn't even sound drunk! I'm so so angry with that man right now!"

"Calm down Winny"

"Let's go!"

"Where are we going to? I thought we were going to see Grandpa and then I have tutorials"

"Well, plans changed. I'm not even in the right state of mind to see him. I'm going home and I'm moving out of the house"

Shade's mouth opened in shock, "Say what? Where will you go to?"