💢Chapter 33💢

Chapter 33

Unedited

Funsho and Dara broke the kiss and then both stared into each others eyes. Dara bit her bottom lip, her heart raced with excitement.

Shade who was carrying Sewa cleared her throat and they both turned towards her. "I was just going down to meet the boys. You two can continue" she said walking away with a half smile.

As much as she was happy seeing her father together with Dara, part of her wished it was her mother who was in that stead.

"I was going to ask you this yesterday, did you notice Sewa's second tooth has grown" "Yes I did and I would have talked about it if you didn't go about throwing that kiss move at"

"Is it this kiss move?" He moved his lips close to hers and she shook her head. She didn't want any other person walking into them.

"Can we speak more privately?" Dara requested and they both motioned into his room. Funsho leaned closer parting her lips with his. It felt so natural, so right. Her tongue gently slipped between his lips and her arms encircled him, pulling him close to her, holding him tightly.

As he wrapped his arms across her waist and what felt like a jolt of electricity coursed through her body and she literally felt weak.

She broke the kiss now looking up at him. "The movie..." She trailed off and he feigned as though he had no idea what she was saying. "What movie?" He asked kissing her and a laughter broke out of their lips.

"The kids are waiting"

"And I've been dying to have this moment for a very long time now. The movie can wait, unless you want to ...." He asked and they both kissed again.

His hand moved slowly up her shoulder then his fingers gently caressing her soft skin and she once again broke the kiss.

Funsho folded his hands, "Okay what? You have something in mind, say it. I'm all ears" "I...." Dara stammered. "Where should I start from?" She sighed.

"I don't want to have sex yet" she blurted out, "I don't have the slightest clue about a woman's sexual anatomy but I know what I feel when you touch me that way, I can't describe it in words but I know it's called religious suicide, it's dangerous and can lead to anything"

Funsho blinked his eyes in shock, from what Dara just explained, he could deduce she's a virgin but he found it unbelievable.

It seemed logical and reasonable, judging from the kind of person she was but judging from peer pressure and other social factors; people barely kept virginity for long!

"You have never...." He trailed off and she nodded reliving the first time she revealed it to Efe. "Yeah" she replied sitting in bed and he joined her.

"Are you going to leave me now?" She asked and he laughed.

"Why will I do that?"

"Because you're a man and sex is important to you"

Funsho laughed, "Are we still talking about the same sex I went through therapy for?" He asked and she chuckled. "Yes. If you're dating, you'll definitely want...."

He sniggered, "Because I'm a sex addict? Is that it?" He asked and she bit her lip. "Dara I don't care about the sex, heck I'll love to have sex with you some day, some time in the nearest future! I'm willing to respect your decision"

"You'll wait till our wedding night before having sex? It has always been a dream"

Funsho laughed again, "It's almost a year and I haven't had sex. Waiting some few extra months is nothing" he answered and she placed her palm against his cheek then she kissed him on the lips and his hands encircled her waist.