💢Chapter 32💢

Chapter 32

Unedited

Friday 

🎶Today is Friday, everybody like it lalala🎶

Kelvin sang and Dara laughed. She knew her excitement level was definitely because after Friday comes Saturday which will definitely be well spent in Funsho's house.

Although she wasn't sure if she was ready for it. They haven't spoken too well through out the week. Maybe she's still very much bothered about the kiss!

"Aunty Dara, shey we'll go to them Uncle Funsho's place tomorrow?" He asked her and she chuckled nervously. "Yes. You're excited ba?"

"Yes! School will be closing soon, can I spend my holiday there? The two of us we'll go"

Dara laughed, "And I'll stay as what?" "Uncle Funsho's wife" he answered and she chuckled, "Look at this small boy, what do you know about being someone's wife"  "Ade and Pamilerin says that you like their father and I agree"

"You're starting to pronounce Pamilerin well" she touched his cheeks trying to avoid the topic. "Do you?" he pressed on and she rolled her eyes.

"Little man, this is not child's play at all. Sometimes we have to look before we leap and you better rush to the bathroom before you take your bath before you get to school late." She snapped and Kelvin ran off.
Her phone rang and she glanced at it.

"Ugo?" She muttered before picking it up.

"Good morning dear" he began sending smiles her face. "Good morning Ugo" "I'm seriously hoping to God you slept well"

"I did"

"Can we have dinner?

"Where?"

"The Duncans restaurant. I mean it's Friday, what better way to spend the evening. If you're not okay with it"

Dara chuckled, "I am. I'll see you there"

Boma dozed off while typing on the chair. She woke up opening up her laptop to her last draft retrieving all statements earlier made by her about the Duncans.

Her phone rang and she picked up smiling. "Calling so early in the morning? Are we safe?" She asked and Gbade laughed. "Well I woke up thinking about something that has managed to take my breath away" 

"About me?" She asked and he chuckled, "No, about something else, why will I be thinking about you?" He asked and she hissed.

"Are you disappointed?"

"Shut up! So what's this thing you're thinking of?"

"Kunu" he answered and she scoffed. "So early in the morning? It only shows how jobless you are!" "Again, whose fault is it?"

Boma rolled her eyes, "Whatever!"
"Does your Mom do Kunu delivery service? If I want to have a large number of Kunu delivered, how do I go about it?"

"You're not serious! You'll purge!"

"Let me worry about myself, I'm the doctor here not you" "Im sorry for speaking out of turn Doctor" "Apology accepted" he answered chuckled.

She tried hard to fight off her chuckle, for some reason, she didn't want to start giggling that early morning like some love struck teenager!

"Does she?"

"What happened to all those your fine wine at home?"

"Is fine wine Kunu?"

"I can have it delivered, like how many do you want?"