💢Chapter 2💢

Ruby folded her hands frowning at the guy who was completely oblivious of what had just happened, his smile waned as wondered if he had done anything wrong. "Um.... Did I something wrong?" He asked and Ruby let out a frustrated sigh. "I can't believe he's still asking!"

"Hey, my name is Dozie. I just parked in newly, that new house around the corner, the one painted wine and yellow. I've been watching you lately with your sisters, you're like five or so. I guess you're sisters right?"

"I don't care even if the house is  painted gold, I don't even care where you've seen me. I don't!" Ruby slapped her face then she shook her head. "Why are guys so gullible?"

"Excuse me?"

"First you insulted me and then you insulted my sister"

"I'm sorry, I don't recall insulting anyone"

"She's my big sister dummy! Our eldest sister."

"What? Wait.... That girl?"

"You're still insulting her"

"Are you pulling my legs or something?"

"Of course I'm the one that looks older because I'm fat. Thank you very much! For next time sake, whenever you want to approach a girl who's walking with another girl. Do so without repeating what you just did. Good day" she snapped zooming off.

Dozie blinked his eyes then he shut them in guilt. "Oh shit"

Ruby walked in while her sister unpacked the ingredients from the bag. She was overwhelmed with guilt. "Sister Dara" she called out and Dara raised up the meat. "The meat is okay shey? It's like as we cheated Baba Abeebat" she answered and Ruby chuckled softly.

"About what happened, I'm very sorry"

"What happened? Wait... Is it what happened a while ago? Ruby it's was nothing, I'm used to it. Story of my life, what if you see the way guys always trip for Boma whenever we go out leaving me out, would you cry for me then?"

"I don't like it when people do that thing! No guy should do that!  You're my eldest sister"

"Does he know that? Why are you getting all paranoid about it? The guy looks hot, I was almost drooling"

"Who cares? He was rude"

"So he didn't say anything to you"

"Did I even give him the chance to?" Ruby hissed. "That's bad. I hope you weren't rude to him" "Well..... what he did was rude, I was so angry"

"You should have at least heard him out"

"I was angry, the only thing I got was his name Dozie"

"One of the ibo names I love"

"Shey?" Ruby asked then she bit her lower lips, "The guy is hot sha"