Chapter 10: Items

Y/n's POV
I woke up to the sunlight hitting my face. I looked to my left and saw an empty bed meaning that Conan is already awake. It has been 3 three days since my body took form as a little child and there hasn't been any news about the men in black.

I went to the bathroom and washed up.

Yesterday Ran took me to the mall and made me wear lots of dresses

Yesterday Ran took me to the mall and made me wear lots of dresses. But what else could I do? I just had to go with the dresses. I went to the living room and saw Oji-san already drunk early in the morning.

"Ah goodmorning Lilith-chan! Breakfast is ready come let's eat." Ran said

I nodded and followed her to the kitchen. Conan was already there sitting down in the dining table. We ate breakfast and I went to my room not knowing what to do. The door opened and Conan entered the room.

"Hey, Professor Agasa said to go to his house today. He said he got something important to show us."

"Okay let's go." I said

"Ran nee-chan, we will be at Professor Agasa's house." Conan said and opened the front door

"Okay! Be safe!"

I followed Conan to Professor Agasa's house since I stil don't know the way. I can't believe he actually looks like my brother without the glasses when he was little. We made it to Professor Agasa's house and we took off our shoes at the entrance.

"Hey kids!" Professor Agasa said

"Hey Professor Agasa." Me and Conan said walking next to him

"What was the important thing you wanted to show us?" Conan asked

"Ah right!" He ran off to a desk and started looking for something. "Ahah! This!"

He showed us 2 different shoes, a red bowtie, a 2 piece ring, a watch, and glasses. Me and Conan looked at each other and looked back at Professor Agasa with confusion.

"What's that?" I asked

"These are the items I've been working on for the past 3 days. These are for you." He took the red shoes, the red bowtie, the watch, and the glasses to Conan, "And these are yours." He said giving me the other shoes and the 2 piece ring

"Do they do something special?" Conan asked

"Yes they do! The bowtie is actually a voice changer. It changes to seniors, children, men, women, or anyone else. The shoes are power kick shoes. It uses electricity  and magnetic fields which increases your kick power. The watch has a needle which can make some unconscious if you aim it at someone. The glasses are like a map you'll know where to go if you're lost."

"Thank you Professor Agasa!" Conan said and Agasa shifted to me

"Your rings are very special. Put the tiny ring one into someone's pocket and press your index finger on the bigger ring and a technology map will pop up. But it will only work with your fingerprint only and your fingerprint will show if it's really you."

"The shoes have skating wheels attached to the bottom of it

"The shoes have skating wheels attached to the bottom of it. You will be able to run faster with and without the wheels by activating the side button. To use the wheels just press this button at the back."

(A/n - Choose the color you prefer if it's not black or pink)

"Ah, thank you Professor Agasa." I said taking the rings and the shoes

I put on the 2 piece ring and examined the shoes "Do you even know how to skate?" Conan asked

"Of course I do! Twirling around without getting dizzy is me."

"What about ice skating?"

"I only know wheels I don't know how to ice skate."

"Well, thank you for the gifts Professor Agasa!" Conan said as we left his house

The walk was silent. I looked down at my shoes and smiled. 'Why not test them out?' I said to myself. I pressed both of the buttons on the back of the shoes and the wheels came out.

"What are you doing?" Conan asked looking at me

"Testing them out?" I said moving next to him. 

I rolled in front of him and turned around facing him. It's been a long time since I last skated. But these wheels feel kinda slippery but I guess it's always been like that. I went to him and started doing in circles.

He kept moving his body trying to catch up to me but instead he got dizzy. "Jeez, how are you not dizzy?" He said putting both hands on the side of his head

"I told you, I can twirl around for hours and not get dizzy." I said putting the wheels back where they were

We got home and we saw Ran cleaning up the mess of Oji-san while scolding him. She probably heard the door open since she turned around.

"Hey Conan-kun. Hey Lilith-chan." Ran said smiling

"Hey Ran nee-chan." I said closing the door behind us

"Professor Agasa called saying that he forgot to tell you guys that he enrolled you guys to school. You'll start tomorrow." She said putting the last piece of trash in the bag

'School?!'

"O-oh well t-that's nice.." Conan said and started pushing me to our room

He closed the door behind us and I was just standing there in shock. I have to start all over again just because of that stupid pill! I curse that pill with all my life.

To be continued...