Chapter 5: Helpful Old Man

Y/n's POV
'Little girl?!'

One of the police officers lifted me up in the air and my eyes widened. I knew I was light but not where you can lift me up without some good force. The police officer just lifted me up so easily like a little doll.

'Where's Shinichi?' I asked myself looking around

"Oh you're looking for your friend? Don't worry he's alright, he's in the police station getting treated. How did you little kids get hurt anyways?" The police officer asked placing me down on the floor

'Little kids? What is he talking about?'

~ In The Police Department ~

"Come sweety, I'll show you where the bathroom is." A female police said

She gently grabbed my hand and escorted me to the bathroom. I felt so small standing next to the police officers. I even had to look up at them and they had to bend down at my level to talk to me.

I immediately went inside the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I jaw dropped at the sight of the mirror.

'H-how d-did I t-turn into a l-little kid?!'

I then remembered when the men in black forced a pill into my mouth. The pill made me shrunk and now I look like a 6 year old. I was staring at the mirror when I heard people laugh.

"Shinichi...." I mumbled

I ran out of the bathroom to where I heard the laughing. I hid behind the corner and saw a little kid which I knew it was Shinichi.

"You have to believe! I'm a junior at Teitan High School!" He yelled

"Yeah yeah, what are your parents phone number? I think we had enough laughter from listening to your stories kid." One of the police officers said getting up

The police officers weren't looking so I ran towards Shinichi and grabbed his hand and ran away from the police department.

"What were you thinking Shinichi?! Why would you tell them that you are Kudo Shinichi?!" I yelled at him while running

"They need to know (Y/n)! How do you think they'll catch the men that made our bodies into a form as a kid?!" He yelled back

"Oh and you actually believed that they would believe you were the young detective Kudo Shinichi? We're just little kids to them, Shinichi! They won't believe us no matter what!"

He stayed silent knowing that all I said was true. We kept running until I was out of breath so we stopped to take a rest. Since my bodies turned into a little kid I got tired easily.

"Where do we go now?" I asked still catching my breath

"Let's go to my place. Your brother also might not believe you when you tell him you're actually (Y/n) Kuroba."

I nodded and I followed behind him as he led the way. After a few minutes we made it too his house and Shinichi tried to climb the gates. The first time he tried he fell on top of me since the gates were wet from the rain. He's trying again but with our short bodies we can't reach.

I'm standing still getting soaked by the rain while Shinichi is trying really hard to get over his house gates. We then heard an explosion next door which cracked the wall and Shinichi jumped off the gate.

"Professor Agasa!" Shinichi yelled as he ran towards an old man

"Hm? Who are you?" The old man said

"It's me Shinichi!"

I facepalm myself at what Shinichi said.

"Aha, you must be one of Shinichi's relatives. But Shinichi doesn't have any other relatives."

"No I am Shinichi! Kudo Shinichi, junior at Teitan High School!" Shinichi yelled again

"Hm, lemme call Shinichi."

"You have to believe me! Ah now I know! Agasa Hiroshi, age 52! You live next to me, you're an inventor that makes odd things. You say yourself as a genius but the stuff you make is oddly wierd. And to top it off, you have a hair sticking out of the mole on your butt!"

I quickly ran to him and covered his mouth.

"You stupid boy!" I whispered

"H-huh? Only Shinichi was supposed to know that. He must have been telling all my secrets to everyone." The old man said

Shinichi freed himself and continued speaking.

"I didn't here it from Shinichi! I am Shinichi! We were both forced to take from type of drug which made out bodies shrunk!"

"Shrunk by a drug?" The man's face now turned into a angry one. "If there is such a drug I'd like to see it!"

He grabbed Shinichi's wrist and started pulling him. I followed them as I held his other hand.

"You little suspicious kids. I'm taking you to the police."

"What!" I spoke still trying to stop him from pulling Shinichi

"Okay how about this! Professor you just came from the restaurant that's a few blocks from here. And you were in a hurry."

The old man stopped his tracks and faced Shinichi with a shock face.

"H-how did you know?"

"It's obvious. From your clothes professor. There are signs of being wet on the front but none on the back. Proof that you were rushing to get to your house. There is also mud on the bottom of tour pants. The only road that was muddy in this area was the construction area in from the restaurant. And on top of that you have the special meat sauce stuck on your mustache." Shinichi said all in one breath

Me and the old man was looking at him in pure shock.

"Shin- Shinichi!" The old man said with his eyes wide open. "Are you really Shinichi!?"

"Isn't that what I've been telling you? Me and (Y/n)-chan were shrunken by a drug."

"I still can't believe this. Let's get you guys inside."

To be continued....