Chapter 1: Transferred Students

Please Read Before Reading the Book!!

This book is based on a anime and manga. I will add the same characters and some of the storyline. BUT I will change just a little bit. If you have read the manga or seen the anime, you will see some changes or somethings that we're added. If you don't like changing the storyline feel free to click off.

Thank you and enjoy!

Y/n's POV
"Is it midnight already!" I said getting impatient

"Patience Black Swan. Just 5 more minutes ." Kid said fixing his cape.

(A/n - this is what you're wearing)

(Choose your favorite color if it's not purple

(Choose your favorite color if it's not purple.)

We are on top of a high building looking at the police sirens. They're inside a museum guarding a clear glass box with the diamond we are going to 'steal' tonight. 'Mermaid's tear' that's what's the diamond is call.

"You ready?" Kid asked

"Let's go!" I said as I stretch my wings out and kid did the same with his cape

I grabbed my smoke bomb and Kid did too. We threw it at the different direction and it made a big gas cloud with black feathers flying around it. I pressed a button I had in my mask and my wings turned into a black cape. The smoke was cleared out and me and kid were seen on top of the clear glass box.

"B-black Swan!? Kaito K-kid!? How did you get inside!!" Inspector Megure said in shock

"Well this is interesting. " Shinichi said lowly

"I see you brought a new friend Inspector Megure. How rude of us, we didn't introduce ourselves. I am Kaito Kid, World's greatest magician thief."

"And I am Black Swan, we've heard of you. Kudo Shinichi, the youngest detective of Japan." I said moving places. I was now behind them. "But I see you're more handsome in person."

"W-what..." Shinichi's face was getting red

"Pretty face but ugly brain. Hope we can fix that soon Kudo." I said chuckling. I moved to the other side of the room

"Why are you here?" Shinichi said in a angry tone

"Don't you want me here?" I pouted. "Well too bad because I don't care. And I'm just here to steal the 'Mermaid's tear'. Which y'all suck at guarding by the way."