Chapter 29: Secret Revealed

Y/n's POV
"What do you think? Are you surprised?...Kudo Shinichi and Kuroba Y/n...."

"Then...then you are an accomplice of that Black Organization?!" Conan yelled making Haibara chuckle

"Heh, no time for stupid questions, foolish detective and...spy." She hesitated saying the word "spy" but she still continued, "I told you didn't I? My current home is at #22 2nd department in Beika. It's next to your house..you know where is it, Kudo?"

"Professor Agasa..."

Conan took out his found and dialed Professor Agasa's number.

"Oh Y/n." She said making me look at her, "Y/n, Y/n, Y/n."

"That's my name." I answered back

"Ever wonder how you brother and that grandpa would look like in a pool of blood?"

My heart stopped. "W-what do you mean..."

"Hm? You still don't get it?" She chuckled lowly. "I mean that your brother and grandpa are no longer in this world."

I felt my soul leave my body when she said it. My whole world crumbled down and so did my poker face. Tears formed in my eyes at the though of if.

I pressed the button on my shoe and ran out of there. I ran pass street lights, pass the traffic lights and on top of cars. I took out my phone and dialed Kaito's number.

I pressed it against my ear and heard the other line ring in my ear. 'Please pick up..'

I'm sorry. The number you have dialed is not on service. Please try again later

I cursed loudly seeing how Kaito didn't answer his phone. I tried Jii-chan and it did the same. Hot tears were streaming down my face.

I made it to my house and banged on the door. "ONII-SAN! JII-CHAN! OPEN THE DOOR!! OPEN. THE. DOOR!!"

All the lights were turned off and nothing was heard. I fell on my knees as I cried. I didn't want to believe it. But seeing how the Black Organization killed someone, they could kill anyone.

My eyes widened remembering the bar. My shoes ran out of battery so I was out of breath when I got to Blue Parrot. "Please be there..."

Obviously I couldn't go inside but I was able to look through the window. I got on my tippy toes to reach the window and a sigh of relief escaped my lips. Kaito and Jii-chan were safe and sound.

Tears still were streaming down my cheeks as I took one last glance at them. I chuckled as Jii-chan was trying to calm down Kaito who was angry since he hasn't gotten a single ball in pool.

I walked back to Professor Agasa's house and I mentally cursed myself noticing how I tired to call Kaito as Lilith. I wasn't thinking at all.

I wiped my tears away and slapped my cheeks lightly. I entered Professor Agasa's house and walked inside the living where Conan, Haibara and Professor Agasa were.

Haibara noticed me and smirked, "I hit your buttom didn't I?"

Conan turned around and I saw his eyes softened. Of course he could tell I cried my eyes out.

"I'll admit...that was good." I joked sitting down on the couch

They explained how Professor Agasa 'adopted' Haibara. She was in front of Shinichi's house passed out. Haibara entered both of our houses and found missing child clothing in Shinichi's house.

She didn't find anything from the unusual in my house. But what was strange to her was that there were no photos of me when I was a child. Nor when I was Y/n.