Episode 104 - Kartik's Stay Is Delayed

Hey guys, here's the next part. Please vote and comment.

Happy Reading!

<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•

At Night

Goenka Villa

Kaira Room

Naira had just finished making some designs in her notebook. She kept her laptop aside and saw the time. The time made her gasp. She immediately picked up her phone and called Kartik, waiting impatiently for him to receive her call.

The scene shifts to Kartik

Kartik had just returned to his hotel. He unlocked the room with the card and entered inside tiredly. His face looked dull and very exhausted. He closed the door behind and threw his laptop bag on the bed that his phone started ringing. He took out his phone from his jean pocket and looked at Naira's caller ID flashing on the screen. He sighed and received the call.

Naira(impatiently): Hello Kartik...!!

Kartik: Haan Naira......(opening his shoes) bolo..!!

Naira: Aap hotel pahuch gye??

Kartik(switching on the AC with remote): Haan....abhi turant pahucha hoon....

Naira:(sternly) Mtlb aapne abhi tak dinner order nhi kiya?! (sighs in disbelief) Raat ke 10 baj rhe hain Kartik....!! Aap phir se laparwahi kar rhe hain....aapke toh mazze ho gye na wahan pe...koi rokne tokne wala nhi hai...!!

Kartik switches on the geyser, takes off his coat and loosens his tie sitting on the bed at last.

Kartik: Arrey aaj bhaut kaam tha....aaj mein Mr. Bindal se mila...property dekhi mene....acchi hai humare showroom keliye....bass kal meeting hai...I need to show him the presentation....cheezein discuss kerni hain...deal ke baare mein baat kerni hai....(sighs)lets see kya hota hai iss baar....

Naira: Sab kuch accha hoga aap.....aap tension mat lo....but take care of yourself....ab batao....aap itni der se dinner ker rhe ho?! Ye acchi baat thodi na hai....!!

Kartik: Arrey Samar hai Hyderabad mein....toh rozz dinner usi ke saath kerta hoon restaurant mein....

Naira(surprised): Samar?? Woh wahan pe kya ker rhe hain??

Kartik: Woh bhi office ke kaam se aaya hua hai yahan....woh dusre hotel mein thehra hai Jubilee Hills mein....but we guys make sure to have dinner together....kyuki phir pata nhi kitne saalo baad mulakat ho ab...(sighs in defeat)

Naira: Ohhhh....haan...accha hi hai....

Kartik(nodding): Hmm....

Just then, realising that Kartik wasn't busy....Naira thought to ask him about the pills.

Naira(nervously): Accha Kartik....

Kartik: Hmm??

Naira: Mujhe....Mujhe aap se ek baat puchni thi....

Kartik: Haa toh pucho na....

Naira(nervous and shy): Woh....Woh....Woh actually.....Woh pills-

Kartik(worried): Pills?! Pills kyu?! Tumhari tabiyat toh theek hai Naira??

Naira: Arrey woh pills nhi....meri tabiyat bilkul theek hai....