Episode 124: Naira Gets Sick??

Hey guys, here's the next part. Please vote and comment.

Happy Reading..!!

Alert: Long Episode**

<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•
*Skipping few days at Nusa Penida*

*Kaira had spent that whole day doing water sports(sorry couldn't give the full details)*

*Will make it up in the next chapter hopefully*

Nusa Penida

Semabu Hills Hotel

Kaira's Suite

Kartik and Naira finally reach their hotel at around 7 pm in the late evening

Kartik and Naira finally reach their hotel at around 7 pm in the late evening. Kartik clicks the door open by sliding the card and they enter inside the room tiredly. Naira switches on the lights while Kartik closes the door behind.

Naira takes off her sandals and straight goes to the bed, placing her handbag on it. She picks up a jar from the bedside table and starts pouring the water into a glass while Kartik sighs tiredly and sits on the couch with a thud.

Kartik (bending down to open his shoelaces):- Aaj bohot thakaan ho gyi na??

Naira(while pouring the water into the glass from the jar):- Hmm.....Waise toh swimming karna relaxing hota hai but aise paani mein itni der tak rehna.....(sighs tiredly) bohot thakaan ho jaati hai sach me....mujhe toh lag rha hai main ab bhi paani mein float kar rhi hoon...!!

Kartik chuckles at her remark and removes his shoes completely and gets up from the couch, placing his shoes beside Naira's sandals. He takes off his jacket and walks towards the dressing table, opening his watch.

Naira walks towards him and forwards him the glass of water because according to her it's her first duty to take care of her husband, no matter how much tired she herself is she always cares and thinks about him first.