Episode 118 - Kaira's Quality Time At The Camp🏕

Hey guys here's the next part. Please vote and comment.

Happy Reading..!!

<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•

MOUNT BATUR, UBUD(BALI)

Kartik and Naira were still sitting on the grass near the cliff end and gazing at the beautiful sunset in silence, in each other's embrace. When the sun had almost set and darkness had started to gather around, Kartik realised that they have been sitting there for quite a time and they should leave now, they even have to reach their camp before it gets completely dark. So he sighs and turns towards Naira who was resting her head on his shoulder, holding him tightly and gazing at the setting sun with a faint smile on her lips, lost in her thoughts. He hated to break her trance and such a blissful moment but they had to hurry now. It was getting colder and darker and it wouldn't be wise to stay at a strange and isolated place any longer as the night had begun to ascend.

Kartik: Naira....

Naira(raising her head to look at him): Hmm??

Kartik: (sighs and looks at her) Listen I hate to break this moment....mujhe pata hai tumhe yeh jagah chhodke jaane ka bilkul mann nhi ker rha hai, infact even I don't wanna leave such a beautiful place.....lekin...(sighs) I guess ab hume camp keliye nikalna chahiye....thand badhte jaa rhi hai aur thodi der mein andhera bhi ho jayega...it wouldn't be wise to stay here....so chale??

Naira(agreeing with him and nodding): Haan....aap sahi keh rhe hain Kartik....hume chalna chahiye ab....wese bhaut late bhi ho chuka hai....

Kartik(nodding): Hmm....

They both held each other's hands and stood up. They shrugged off the dust from their back and wearing their bagpacks, they started to walk away - turning back and gazing at the setting sun for the last time.

<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•

After 10-15 minutes, Kartik and Naira finally reached their campsite.

"CAMP BATUR" - was written in bold letters on the entry gate and the slightest glance of it gave relief to Kaira as they had finally reached their destination for the night and now they could get some rest.

They were tired due to trekking but as soon as they walked in through the entry gate and saw the arrangements inside the campsite, they were amazed.