Episode 47: Rail Gaadi Chuk Chuk

Hi Guys... I am here with the new chapter. Thank u so much for the overwhelming response in the previous chapter.

Please .. let me know how you guys are liking this chapter... seriously I am loosing hope in this story. Should I end it..??? I don't know.. I am feeling so demotivated in writing... Let me know your views.
***********************************

Kartik and Shubham were helping Naira and Trisha in keeping their luggages and making place for their belongings.

Naira: Kartik...yeh wala bag udhar upar taang dijiye na!

Naira gives the bag to him, Kartik takes it.

Kartik: Kahan??

Naira(points at a hook): Wahan...

Kartik: Okay...

He hangs the bag on the hook. Just then his phone rings. It was Mansi's call. He receives the call and places the phone near his ear, bending down to push the suitcase under the seat.

Kartik: Haan jhingoor bol....

The scene shifts to Trisha and Shubham.

Trisha: Oye lallu...mere tiffin se Parle G biscuit nikalke khana band kar aur humari help kar...dekh bhaiya kitni help kar rahe hain!

Shubham: Toh unhe karne do na...unka toh roz ka kaam hone wala hai yeh shaadi ke baad...he needs training!

Trisha rolls her eyes and sighs in disbelief.

Kartik(shocked;getting up): Kya?! Kuch bhi! Kya bol rhi hai???

Everyone look at him worried and bewildered.

Naira(worried): Kya hua Kartik?? Sab theek toh hai na?

Kartik ends the call and looks at the others.

Kartik(sighing): Bua dadi aa gayi hain...

Shubham(shocked): Kya?!

Trisha looks at him, confused at his behavior.

Kartik: Woh dadu ke saath unke chamber mein baithi hui hain...

Shubham(double shocked): Kuch bhi?!

Kartik: Aur.....(takes a deep breath)woh tumse milna chahti hain Naira...abhi ke abhi.

Shubham(triple shocked): Kya bol rhe ho?!

Naira: Toh isme tension lene jesi kya baat hai Kartik? Aap bekar mein ghabra rhe ho....(holds his hand)chaliye aapki bua dadi se milkar aate hain! Aapko itne dino baad dekhkar kitni khush hogi woh....

Naira grabs Kartik's hand and drags him to B2 Chamber where Suhasini was sitting along with Nandini beside her, they were having a candid/serious talk. Mansi was working on her phone, not wanting to start any conversation with Nandini.

Naira leaves Kartik's hand and covers her head with her dupatta. She bends down and touches Nandini's feet.

Naira: Pairi pauna bua dadi....

Suhasini smiles and Nandini blesses her.

Nandini: Khush reh putar...uth zara...apna mukhda toh dikha menu!

Naira raises her head up and stands up. She was about to slide down the dupatta from her head that Nandini stops her.

Nandini: Nahi Nahi..rehne de! Aisi hi acchi lag rhi hai...ladkiyan jab sir pe pallu rakhti hain, tab hi sabhya aur sanskari lagti hain.