Episode 100: Kartik Goes Away

Hi guys, here's the next part. Please vote and comment.

Happy Reading!

<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•

GOENKA VILLA

It was 3 pm in the afternoon. Naira was in the bedroom sitting on the bed and making some sketches with focus after her classes. Just then Kartik entered into the room in a hurry startling Naira. She stood up from bed at once and looked at him confused. He was back from office already? Kartik glanced at her and passed her a smile.

Kartik: Hi...

Naira(looking at him confused): Hi??

Kartik walked towards his desk and started searching for some files among a huge bundle of files and documents. Naira sighed and walked upto him, standing beside him.

Naira(confused): Kartik aap itni jaldi office se aa gye?? Aur....aur yeh aap kya dhund rhe hain itni hadbadi mein??

Kartik(busy searching the file; opening and closing the drawers): Office se aaya nhi hu Naira....abhi turant jaana bhi hai....woh ghar ke paas se hi guzar rha tha toh yaad aaya Bindal Project wali file mein ghar pe hi bhool gya hu....I need to do some important work on it today isliye lene aaya hoon usey....(turns to her) tumne dekha hai kya uss file ko?? Red colour ki hogi...

Naira: Aap jise kal raat check rhe the...woh wali file??

Kartik: Haa wohi wali....tumne dekhi hai kya??

Naira(turning back): Ji...ek min..!!

Naira walked towards the bedside table and picked up the file from it and walked back to Kartik holding out the file in front of him.

Naira: Yeh wali...???

Kartik(taking the file from her): Haan yehi wali toh hai....(looks at Naira) thank you Naira...yeh Bindal Project mere liye bhaut important hai...papa ne bahot bharose ke saath mujhe ek aur chance Diya hai khudko prove kerne keliye...It's my only chance to win his trust back...main iss wali deal pe bahot mehnat karuga, Vienna wali deal se bhi zyada...I need to crack this deal at any cost..!!

Naira(smiling): You will Kartik...because you are the best....mujhe aap pe pura bharosa hai..!!

Kartik smiled and caressed her face.

Kartik: Chalo main chalta hoon...(turns back to go but this time Naira holds his hand and pulls him back making him sit on the chair and stands in front of him)

Kartik gets startled and looks at her confused.

Kartik(clueless): Naira...??

Naira: Arrey Arrey dariye mat...main toh bass puch rhi thi ki aapne lunch kiya ya nhi??

Kartik(sighs): Haa kar liya Naira...(stands up again but Naira blocks his way making him sit on the chair again)

Naira(forwarding a glass of water): Paani....

Kartik nods and takes the glass from her and starts drinking water. After drinking water, he gets up and wiping his mouth with the back of his palm, he handovers the glass to her and starts to leave that Naira stops him again.

Naira: Kartik...

Kartik(turning back): Haan...

Naira walks towards him nervously and stands in front of him, fiddling with the edge of her pallu.