Episode 75 : Kaira's Secret Is Out??

Hey guys, here's the next part.

It's 11 p.m at night. A car stops in the driveway of Goenka Villa. Kartik comes out of the car and closes the door behind, locking the car with the remote and walks towards the main door.

Kartik(to himself): Aaj bahot late ho gaya office mein kaam karte karte....time ka pata hi nahi chala....lekin ab toh tujhe itni hi mehnat karni padegi Kartik...papa ne mujhe President ka post bahot bharose se diya hai...if he wanted, he could've given it to someone more experienced and deserving....unhone mujhe ye post diya hai kyuki he believes in me....I gotta prove myself to him!

He takes a deep breath and walks inside the hall. The lights were off and everything was dark. He concluded that everyone had slept so he locked the main door after he got inside and paved his way towards his bedroom, literally walking with eyes drooping low with sleep as he was so tired.

Around 11:15 PM, Kartik entered his room to see his wife, yes his wife whom he had introduced to the whole world today was sleeping in discomfort position half laying on the bed, resting her head on the headrest and the laptop that he had gifted her was laying on her lap. Her lips were parted by a small gap, her face looked weary but still angelic. How does she even manage to do that?!

Naira had kept waiting for him but it was indeed very late and plus the hectic press conference that had taken a toll on her and jewellery designing classes, she had fallen asleep unfortunately.

Kartik(smiling faintly): Lagta hai mera wait kerte kerte so gayi....

Then his mind jolted him," Itna bhi khayali pulao mat paka.. zaroori hai kya tera hi wait ker rahi ho??"

Then his heart that still beated for her ridiculed his mind," Tum isey kuch zaayeda hi negative sochne keliye majboor karte ho! What if....What if Kartik woh genuinely bhi tera wait ker rahi ho, usne humesha tera wait kiya hai.... aaj Media walo ke sawalo ka jawab dena bhi kitna hectic ho gaya tha uske liye, woh bhi first time camera face kerna...aur phir classes, thak kar so gyi woh isliye"

Kartik sighed and taking off his coat and placing his laptop bag on his desk, he walked to the washroom to completely avoid his two inner minds stating two different opinions.

Changing into comfortable clothes, he came back to see her in sound sleep. She really looked adorable while sleeping, a small smile appeared on his face as his anger on her seemed to vanish away for a moment, he took slow steps towards the bed and towered over her sleeping figure. He bent down a little and slowly made her lay down on the bed, careful enough not to disturb her sleep. 

He shut down her laptop and placed it on the bedside table. His eyes caught the sight of her notebook on whose blank page she had drawn her jewelry design, it was just a rough sketch but still so perfect. He smiled seeing her dedication that his gaze landed upon a word in the top right corner of the page. His heart suddenly blossomed and got overwhelmed with this small gesture of hers - the word was his name...Kartik♡

He looked at it for some seconds and......he started to question his justice towards her, his behaviour towards her....is he really doing right with her? Does she really deserve this? He knew....he was sure of it that she didn't betray him, she can never, her eyes spoke the truth and he could very well read her eyes....but then what happened, he knew it was her past and he was just upset, very upset that she hid things from him when he literally kept all his history in front of her! Moreover the fact that she hid about Kunal even when he tried to molest her and even went to meet him after that when he called her....it was foolish of her to go, atleast she should've informed him about that, then maybe Kunal wouldn't have dared to do the things he did, Mansi wouldn't have been kidnapped.....And whatever Kunal said.. she agreed to it...that just made him more confuse to whom to believe Naira or his inner  judgement.