Episode 66: Kartik - The Saviour

Hi Guys.. here is the next chapter.. get ready for some action packed chapter.

Kartik had thought of something, he needed to make a plan to rescue his sister. He cannot trust such a filthy person, he has seen his capabilities and he cannot take any risk.

Kartik (Sternly to Naira): Call that Son of.. Bi*..(softly) I mean call him...

Naira silently wiped her tears and took her broken phone, it was still capable enough to atleast make a call. She silently punched his number and put the speaker on.

Kunal: Mujhe pata tha.. Tum phone zaroor karogi Janeman!

Naira closed her eyes in disgust, even Kartik too clenched his fist as if to beat him from the phone. Before Naira could say anything Kartik spoke.

Kartik (very sternly): Kahan milna hai??

Kunal (giving a sly smile): Waah... mene yahi expect kiya tha tujhse.. Kartik Goenka.. Sahi hai..pehle toh badi pyaar bhari baatein karte the meri Naira se...ab achanak se usey mujhe saupne keliye taiyaar ho...bola tha na Naira? Jhoota pyaar karta hai yeh tumse...sab dikhawa...saccha pyaar toh main tumse karta hu janeman!

Naira clenched her fists listening to him, his talks were getting on her nerves. Kartik didn't look interested in his nonsense, he just wanted the location.

Kunal: Chalo theek hai...Behen zaayeda important hai.. Ladki ka kya hai vo to aati jaati rehti hai..tu toh experienced hi hoga! (Chuckles) Theek hai ek kaam kar.. Apni joru.. Jo ab meri hogi.. Usse leker aa.. Akele..wahan se 3 km door ek cross road hai wahan se right turn leker 1 KM baad ek bht badi aur purani haveli hai usi se thoda aage jaa ker ek warehouse hai wahan aa jaa... aur Suno Naira.. Shaadi ka joda saath lana...

Before he could say anything more disgusting Naira cut the call and looked at Kartik blankly, her thinking power has all drained out. Kartik held her hand and walked towards the car. With each step her courage, her trust in herself fell, going in vain.

They reached the car and Kartik opened the back door for her.

Kartik(rudely): Peeche baitho!

Naira looked at him blankly. She thought that he was so much upset with her that he didn't even want her to sit on the front seat beside him, her presence irritated him so much. Little did she know, he had a hidden motive behind all this.

Kartik(sternly): Jaldi baitho....time nhi hai mere paas!

Naira nodded and sat on the back seat adjusting her saree. Kartik slammed the back door and sat on the driving seat, buckling himself and starting the car.

Naira was blaming herself that all because of her this has happened, a shiver ran down her spine thinking about the consequences, she isn't judging Kartik, as if she would have been at his place, she would also do the same. He is sacrificing her for his sister, she agreed,but she had expected him to at least say something to her, clarify what is in his mind. His silence was killing her more than anything. She has never seen him this much angry and it just tore her heart into many pieces.

All this while Naira continued to look at Kartik blankly with teary eyes. He didn't turn back nor winked at her through the back mirror. He was so mad at her....he continued driving harshly. She thought that she has lost him now....she has lost that Kartik who was so sweet and caring towards her and she deserved this rude and angry shade of him...she deserved to face his anger and rudeness but wasn't prepared to face his silence. She wanted him to speak and end all the differences they had but he didn't even move his lips to speak anything.

Khamoshiyan...alfaaz hain
Tum sunne toh aao kabhi
Chu kar tumhe, khil jayegi
Ghar inko bulao kabhi
Beqarar hai....baat karne ko
Kehne do inko zaraaaa...