Episode 62: Naira is in Danger

Hi Guys.. here is the next part. It's a little surprise for u all from our side because you people have broken all the records on the previous chapter🙌. Thank u for all the insane love❤ Please shower this chapter also with the same love and support.

The episode starts with Naira looking at Kunal frightened. She tries to push him away but isn't able to because his hold on her is very tight. Kunal glares at her and starts removing her coat from her body in aggression.

Naira: Chodo mujhe...chodo(starts sobbing)

Kunal was about to dig his face in the crook of her neck that someone pushes Kunal away from Naira, grabs him by the collar and throws him down to the ground.

Naira(shocked): Kartik...

Kartik is seen looking at Kunal with a deadly glare, ready to even kill him for touching Naira.

Kunal raises his head, his mouth bleeding and looks up at Kartik with a blurry vision....he was still in the disguise of a palace staff member so Kartik had concluded that a staff member was misbehaving with Naira. Kartik continues glaring at Kunal, his fists closed tightly in anger.

Naira(crying): Kartik....

Kartik looks at Naira with a guilty expression and then focuses on the miscreant. He holds Kunal by his collar and makes him stand on his legs, pins him to the wall and starts punching his face several times until he has a bruise. Kunal doesn't do anything, he continues to be beaten up by Kartik, he doesn't try to defend himself. It was shocking for Naira and little did she know that a secret motive is hid behind Kunal's helplessness and victim act.

Kartik(angrily): Teri himmat kaise hui meri Naira ko chune ki?! How dare you touch her!

Kartik again grabs Kunal's collar and throws him to the floor and starts kicking him hard, injuring him more.

Naira: Kartik...

Kartik: Aaj toh main isey nahi choduga Naira...isey mujhse koi nahi bacha sakta...how dare you hurt my wife?!(punches Kunal's face with great force making him cough blood)

Kunal grabs Kartik's collar finally to defend himself as he's unable to tolerate more pain and Kartik would definitely kill him if he didn't fight back. Just then, the staff manager enters and pulls Kartik away from Kunal. Naira rushes to Kartik and asks him for any hurt marks.

Naira(worried and crying): Kartik...aap theek hain?? Aapko kahi lagi toh nahi!

While Kartik is too much shook and not in his senses to reply anything, he's too furious. Kunal looks at Naira with hopeless eyes and continues lying on the ground in injured state.

Staff Manager: Yeh kya ho raha hai yahan pe?! Mujhe batayega koi??(to Kartik) Aapko kuch problem hai sir? Aap kyun bekar ka mere aadmi ko maar rahe hain!

Kartik(shouts): Le jaao...Le jaao is ghatiya insaan ko yahan se isse pehle ki main isey jaan se maar du! And I'm definitely gonna sue you guys for this....aise aadmi ko kaam pe rakha hai aapne?!

Staff Manager(confused): Lekin hua kya hai sir?? Aap batayege bhi?? Aap batayege nahi toh humein kese pata chalega, tab se toh bas chillana-

Kartik(gritted teeth): Is aadmi ne meri biwi ke saath zabardasti karne ki koshish ki....usey galat dhang se chua...aur koi reason chahiye aapko ya aapka kaam band karwa du main?!

The manager looks down at Kunal. Kunal was just looking at things blankly and Naira was trying to cool Kartik down. The manager makes Kunal stand on his legs and looks at him with a serious face.