Episode 48: Where is Kartik?

Hi guys.. here is the next part. Thank u so much for the overwhelming response in the previous chapter...it really motivates me.
And above all I want to thank to all those people who are helping me.. like more than helping..I can't be grateful to them enough.

The episode starts with Kartik standing at the platform helplessly. He was just in a t shirt and trousers, messy hair...eyes devoid of sleep, to be specific he looked clueless and hopeless, he had just missed his train and was now standing on the platform of an unknown town. He still couldn't digest that he had missed his train, he thought he was having a bad dream so he pinched himself.

Kartik(wincing in pain): Oucch....dard hua! Iska matlab meri train sach me choot gyi!! Main sapna nhi dekhra.....yaar ab main kal subah tak Jodhpur kese pahuchuga....meri shaadi!!! Meri shaadi kese hogi???

He sighs in disbelief and kicks a small stone lying on the platform in frustration. Unfortunately it hits a stray dog who was fast asleep and the dog barks at him after waking up.

Kartik(scared; to the dog): Sorry...Sorry Sorry. I won't make any sound...aap aaram se so jao. Good night, meri taraf se bhi meethi neend le lena!

The dog whimpers and rests his head on the paved platform and falls asleep.

Kartik(frustrated): Ye sab na us aadmi ki wajah se hua hai....wohi aadmi jo washroom mein tha train ke andar...na Jane kya khazana khod rha tha woh jo bahar hi nhi nikal rha tha...uski wajah se mene apni train miss kardi! Main shraap deta hu us insaan ko ki agle 10 saal tak woh washroom nhi ja paye...yeh ek dulhe ka shraap hai! Aur train ko bhi usi waqt chalna tha jab main bahar nikla...waah ji waah kya badhiya planning and plotting hai!

He takes a deep breath and starts pacing to and fro in stress. The stray dogs are looking at him strangely.

Kartik(taking deep breaths): Okay...calm down Kartik. Aise stress lene se kuch nhi hoga...cool down...cool down! Tujhe kuch toh karna padega yaar....kuch toh jugaad nikalna padega! Soch....Soch bhai soch. Kartik Goenka haar manne walon se nhi hai....main hu shaktimaaaaan.....accha yeh kuch zyada hogaya! Uff kya karu kya karu, ye kesi paheli hai!

He continues pacing to and fro. He realises something and stops in his tracks.

Kartik(to himself): Mera phone?? Mera phone kidhar hai???(checks his pockets and his panic increases in seconds) Shit yaar....train me chod diya! Ab mein kya karu?? Kese contact karu apni family se?! Woh Shubham toh gadhe bechkar so rha hoga...kesa bhai mila hai mujhe! Paise?? Mera wallet....wallet bhi train mein chod diya!!!🤦🏻‍♂️ Ab toh pahuch gaya beta tu Jodhpur...ho gayi shaadi teri! Card bhi nhi hai jo ATM se paise nikal Pau!
(Again checks his pockets and finds some money) Okay...Okay...kuch mila....300 rupaye! 300 rupaye mein kya hoga mera! Abhi Naira hoti na toh bolti- "300 rupaye!!😱 300 rupaye mein America pahuch sakte hain hum" yaar Kartik abhi keliye toh uske bare me mat soch!

He notices a man looking at him secretly. He looked some kind of a robber to Kartik so he quickly puts the money inside his pocket and rushes to the administration office of the station.

He reaches the administration office and peeps inside through the glass window. The officer was sleeping with open mouth, snoring loudly. He sighs in disbelief and barges into the cabin without knocking.

Kartik(hurriedly): Officer!!

He stands in front of his table. The officer doesn't wake up. Kartik sighs and pounces his closed fist on the desk hardly, thus producing a loud sound and the officer wakes up frantically.