Thank you Note - 100 Episodes

Hi Guys,

We have reached 100th episode, we really can't believe that we have lived this journey of Saathiya as writers and you guys have supported us immensely. 100 episodes and 100K+ reads, that's really really motivating for us.

Each chapter has a lot of thoughts and emotions we tried to put in that it would seem like you all are visualizing the story and can feel the connections with our protagonists and other characters. The idealogy was not only focused on the main characters but describe family love, care, and small cute fights.

So far we have been through a lot of ups and downs, lot of brainstorming before we draft any chapter. But thank you guys for all the love and support that we could be able to reach this far and would expect the same as Journey has not ended yet.

Along with it, we would like to highlight a very important point, we realized that we have not provided enough gap in the story from the marriage fix to the final marriage and that's not making much sense now, so we have edited a few of our chapters giving a gap of 5-6 months of their courtship period, where post their marriage alliance till there Engagement they had been a leap of 5 months and then after one month trip, they had a marriage.

You even see the chapters edited, as we are doing it, and would able to relate the chapters going forward then.

Again, thank you all for all the love and support. Please always support us like this, as writers we really tried to build as much logic as we can to the story yet making it lovable. Hope we are justifying the title and the plot.

shailjamanya05 and shinee01 aka Kaira_Goenka