Episode 42: Aeee... Phasaa

Hi Guys.. Here is the next part. I am so glad for the overwhelming response on the previous chapter. Thank you so much. That really means a lot to me.

*****************************************************************************************

They all were sitting on the bench near the tea stall enjoying the beauty of the carnival. Naira rubbed her fingers together to give her warmth while enjoying the sip of the tea. Kartik was sitting beside her enjoying how cute she looks while doing all this.

Kartik ( to himself): Kitni Pyari lagti hai ye.. Uff ye ladki.. Kya hi jaadu kiya hai isme.. Kartik tu to gaya beta... isko dekh ker... na jaane kya ho jata hai.. Aisa lagta hai life ki saari problems thik ho gayi hai aur bass jab se muskurati hai to mera dil zoro se dhadakta hai.. Aisa lagta hai ki ye smile kahin meri wajah se chali na jaaye.. ..

His thoughts were broken by Shubham who snapped his fingers in front of him raising his eyebrows as if asking kahan kho gaye, he shrugged his shoulders and ask him to concentrate on the Tea

Mansi: Bhaiya sach mein kitna mazaa ayaa hai.. Aur kya pic post kari hai aapne Insta per... Bhabhi... kya baat hai angel....

Naira blushed to core but this time Kartik too blushed

Kartik: Chup kar Mansi ki bachi..

Mansi: Nahi seriously, aap aur bhabhi to sach mein couple goals dete ho..

Trisha: Sahi mein mujhe meri Di ki ye side pata bhi nahi thi, Jiju aap to naye naye layers nikal rahe meri Di hai.. Which is unknown to me as well.

Naira ( Blushing hardly): Bass ker Trisha, bahut zaayeda bol rahi hai tu, aisa kuch nahi hai mein pehle bhi aisi thi..

Shubham: But mujhe nahi pata tha ki mere aise sadu and akdu bhaiya itne romantic bhi ho sakte hai...

Now, this time Kartik's cheeks flushed red

Shubham: Dekho to tamatar ke jaise gaal laal ho gaye thodi taarif ker di to.. Aap lekin abhi bhi utne hi bossy ho...

Kartik was about to punch him, when he was distracted by a man, he was dressed like a magician and came to show his magic trick.

Magician: Naye musafir aaye hai ( looking at Naira) aur ye jo aapke pass pyaari si muhtarma hai aapka naam

Kartik ( keeping his hand on her shoulder): Meri mangetar hai..

Magician: Laajawab... bht khoob... adbhut sundarta hai inki, janab aap inko Manali ke pyaar ke gulaab diye

Kartik squints his eyebrows, wondering what he is upto, when suddenly he moves his hands inside his sleeves and brings a bunch of flowers wrapped in a bouquet, everyone grasping and applauding.

Magician: Ye lijiye sahab aur dijiye apni Mangetar ko

Kartik took the flowers from him and gave it to Naira

Kartik: Ye lijiye Madam.. PHol meri pyaari si phool k liye...

She blushed and took the flower from him, rest he showed other magic tricks making them aww and then finally bidding goodbye he shook hands with Kartik.

Kartik: Wow.. he was nice right..

Trisha: Haan aur chor bhi...

Naira: Chup Trisha, ye talent hai.. Tum aise kese bol sakti ho

Trisha: Kyunki usne abhi Jiju ki watch churai hai...

Kartik looked at his wrist and saw yes, his watch was no more there, both Shubham and Kartik went from there in search of the magician but he was not found. When they returned back they saw Naira was smiling at him.