0:17

Thx @bella for commenting this! If you want anyone can comment any ideas or suggestions from videos

Kian and Danny were playing ping pong until Kian missed the ball, the ball knocking a few things off Corey's wall.

"Corey I'm sorry buddy, he would probably not forgive me at all" Kian said trying to fix a board while Oscar had a upset look on his face.

"They didn't mean to do that" Stormi murmured into Oscar's side and he sighed before nodding his head.

They fixed it before continuing their ping pong game.

"The loser has to drink whatever the winner chooses out the fridge" Kian informed the camera.

"I hope you win" Stormi say talking to Danny.

"Knowing Kian if I don't, then pray for my stomach" Danny laughed.

Danny lose causing Kian to crack two eggs for him to swallow.

"Someone hype me up come on" Danny say making the other boys cheer and hype him up making Stormi laugh.

"You guys are crazy sometimes" Stormi chuckled shaking her head.

"That's how we are" Jc laughed.

☀️

"What is he doing?" Stormi questioned as Danny was holding Thomas's foot.

"He lost again so he has to lick peanut butter off his foot" Kian laughed and Stormi fake gagged before covering her eyes.

"How do you even have f#cking shoes on by your feet? I'm going to gag" Oscar say pulling his shirt over his nose.

☀️

"What goes on in their heads?" Stormi questioned to herself drinking soda while Brian had to spatula spank Sebastian.

London went up to Stormi resting her head on Stormi's knee knowing that she will get instant rubs from Stormi unless her hands were full.

"You're tired aren't you" Stormi smiled caressing London's face and head as the dog's eyes slowly blinked.

Stormi let her attention back to the boys seeing them tape fish onto Jc's face.

"Are you guys trying to make me throw up?" Stormi questioned making everyone laugh.

"It's Kian's fault if you throw up" Crawford laughed.

☀️

"I'm not even going to ask" Stormi say making Will laugh as Sebastian had to get a wedgie

(How did they even lift him that high?😂)

☀️

Brian has to throw a egg at Oscar- wonder how that's going to go.

Everyone gathered outside by the door while Brian held two eggs.

"You better use Stormi for protection" Danny laughed and Kian nodded.

Brian threw the first egg hitting Oscar's back making a crack sound before another one was thrown.

Oscar turned around and Brian jumped around before remembering what Danny said.

"I only threw one" Brian repeated wrapping his arms around Stormi making her laugh.

"Who threw the second one?" Oscar questioned as Brian kept trying to convince him he didn't throw the second one.

"It's bleeding bruh" Jc said making Stormi giggle.

"Will you're my friend yeah, who throw the second one?" Oscar asked.

Will and Stormi shared a quick glance before Will adverted his eyes to Brian. Brian pulled Stormi into the house with him knowing that Oscar wouldn't hurt him if his was girlfriend was covering him.

"Babe can you get this off my back?" Oscar asked handing Stormi a paper towel and she nodded.

"They call me six nine"

"Stormi do you want to switch laughs? Brian questioned.
"Every time you laugh it either sounds like a baby laughing or a Angel laughing" he continued.

☀️

"Barrie probably so confused" Stormi commented as Will licked Barrie's front paws.

"Never doing that again" Will say sticking his tongue out as Barrie went to Stormi for head rubs.

"Jc look" Kian say trying to flip a mouse trap but it ended up hitting Oscar instead.

"You know what, you're now a human shield" Kian laughed pulling Stormi in front of him.

"Oh my god" Jc laughed with everyone.

"Can't film a video with knj haha" Oscar said looking at the camera.

☀️

"Thank you guys for- damn Stormi don't break Oscar's neck" Jc laughed.

Stormi was trying to kiss Oscar but she couldn't because of his height, so she did what every other short girlfriend would probably do. With a smirk on her face, she wrapped her arms around Oscar's neck before dragging him down onto the couch with her.

Jc and Kian finished the outro while the couple went up to Oscar's room.

"Do you want to do a video with me someday this week?" Oscar asked.

"What kind of video?"

"It can be anything" Oscar shrugged.

"Not really a night routine but a video of what happens when I stay the night here. Maybe the whole day"

(Like the Video idea?)

☀️

Jc and Kian were bored so they decided to look through some comments on the fear pong 5 video.

Oscar and Stormi are couple goals

Osmi 🥺

Couples who gag together stay together

I'm 5'1 and my boyfriend is 5'7 so Stormi just gave me a idea 😏

One day Oscar is going to f Kian up 😂

"They're probably right about that" Jc laughed.