𝟷:𝟶𝟸

-𝙼𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝙽𝚎𝚣𝚣𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝙾𝚜𝚖𝚒 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚊 𝚏𝚎𝚠 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚐𝚘-

"Welcome back to Knj!" Jc yelled as he threw down a football hitting Kian in the back of his leg.

Kian and Jc went over their merch drop, putting merch back up, and talked about the new video they're currently doing.

☀️

"We have Oscar and Stormi, We have Brian and Kevin, My boy Will and Crawford, and then you have us" Jc says after discussing what's going to happen in the video.

-

"We got Crawford and Will" Kian say showing the camera making Stormi laugh at the names on the paper.
'Crawfish + Will Smith'

"And the store we got is Hot Topic" Jc smirked.

-

Brian and Kevin introduced themselves before picking out the crumbled up papers.
'KNJ'
'Walmart' the paper read as Brian and Kevin busted out laughing.
"I'll tell you what they're getting socks, socks, and socks" Kevin counted.
"Oh they're reactions going to be good" Brian smirked.

-

Crawford and Will talked about how they dress good but pointed out that Crawford wears the same shirts over.

"I don't wear the same shirts over" Crawford laughed.
"Dude you wear the same three or four shirts every day" Will exaggerated before laughing.

'Ahscar and Storm'
'Iguana'

"Should we make them match?" Crawford questioned.
"I don't know, what do you think Jake?" Will asked.
"Up to you two" Jake shrugged.

-

"We're team Osmi and hopefully we got a good store" Stormi say.
'Ken + Brian'
'Nordstrom'

"Damn I thought we would get Walmart or some other place" Oscar laughed.

☀️

"So it's currently 3:45 and the sun goes down at 4:45 in LA, it's fu**ing sus. So we all have to be back at 4:45" Jc announces.

"So we have one hour?" Will asks.
"Yep one hour"

"Thanks for making us drive farther" Oscar says.
"Wait where are you guys going?" Brian asks.
"To IKEA" Stormi said sarcastically.

-

"Coming from Nordstrom, what will Brian and Kevin wear?"

"Well we have to buy a full outfit so probably a winter one with a coat and boots" Oscar shrugs.

"But I do want to put a little swag on the outfits" Stormi say stopping at a red light.

"Yeah because they need some" Oscar joked making Stormi laugh.

-

"What if we just got them simple stuff then we can buy stuff for ourselves" Oscar joked.

"Simple stuff like what?"

"We can just take the clothes off the mannequin" Oscar joked.

"And leave the mannequin naked?" Stormi giggled.

"I wonder if they have Nordstrom face masks"

☀️

The couple picked out some clothes and got food before driving back to the C4 house. (Pretend that Crawford and Nezza still got there first 😅)

Then Jc, Kian, and Jake arrived.

"Should I make a YouTube channel?" Stormi asked to the camera while Oscar had his arm around her neck/shoulder.

"You should" Jake laughed acknowledging the fact that he was the only one listening to her, well London too but she can't talk.

"This is why this man can't play Among Us. He really think we went to Nordstrom." Jc says to the camera while Oscar leaned his head on Stormi's shoulder.

"You two probably went to Nordstrom" Kian laughed.

☀️

Crawford and Will placed their outfits on the table and everyone guessed who names they had when Crawford pulled out high heel boots.

"Ok you two definitely have Stormi and Oscar" Kevin laughed.

"I can't walk in f***ing heels" Stormi laughed.

-

"Oscar's outfit Kinda hard" Jake laughed.
"I look like a British boy"

"Whoever picked these out, I hate them" Stormi say talking about her pants.

"I can't even bend down in these!" Stormi continued making Jake and Oscar laugh.

"Try walking"
Stormi took a few steps before tripping but Oscar caught her.

"Get on my back so you don't fall down the stairs" Oscar laughed.

"Yeah I probably won't wear these again. I might cut them into shorts but as pants, no"

The three went into the living room to show everyone their outfits.

"Not going to lie, you two look fashionable" Jc laughed.

☀️

"Well we hope you like your outfits.....Kevin and Brian" Oscar said and everyone 'oohed' or cheered.

"I'm definitely wearing this again" Kevin smiled.
"Thank you" Brian sung while hugging Stormi.

☀️

Kevin and Brian sounded like they were advertising the outfits they got for Kian and Jc making everyone laugh.

"Walmart make it work" Kevin say making Kian face palm.