0:13

𝚂𝚔𝚒𝚙 𝚝𝚘 𝙳𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟻 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶*

You might be wondering what happened over the time skip? Well Stormi's parents officially divorced, Kai is in full custody of their mom and Stormi. Are Stormi and Oscar dating? Sadly no but Oscar finally decided to ask the question today. Where did Stormi hide the PlayStation until she decided to wrap it? In Nezza's closet. Now back to Christmas Day

"Merry Christmas!" Jc yelled waking the boys up.
"What time did you wake up?' Will questioned and Jc shrugged.

Oscar and Brian were in Brian's room making sure that their well really Oscar's plan was ready to go.

☀️

"Who wants to go first?" Kevin asked and Oscar got on one knee in front of Stormi making everybody gasp or jaw drop except Brian who was recording for Oscar but still had a smile on his face.

"I'm not asking to marry you yet, but if you didn't come into my life then I would've been so lost. I been thinking a lot and can you imagine it, you and I together? So even though this isn't a engagement ring, it's a promise ring. A promise that you can come to me anytime and I'll be there for you" Oscar say opening the box.

 A promise that you can come to me anytime and I'll be there for you" Oscar say opening the box

(Translated to Will you be my girlfriend)

"That you and I part sounded a little creepy but yes" Stormi giggled making everybody cheer.

Stormi put the ring on before giving everyone their presents.

Crawford: smoke bombs and 2 graphic tees
Nezza + Franny: More makeup and shoes
Dylan: more hats and new pair of headphones
Jc: car dashboard mount for his camera
Will: shoes
Brian: tripod and selfie stick
David: (ig) snacks

"Yay Crawford got more shirts" Nezza laughed.

"So you remember how I asked for your camera but told you not to look at the video I saved on there?" Stormi questioned her new boyfriend.

"Yes?"

"And I saw your reaction in Nezza's video so I thought, why not" Stormi smirked putting Oscar's present in front of him.

"Which video?" Oscar asked looking between Nezza and Stormi.

"Just open it!" The girls laughed.

Stormi pointed at a part which she wanted Oscar to tear off first which showed the console name.

"This isn't real" Oscar muttered.

"It is" Stormi laughed.

David went behind them to see Oscar's present.

"Where do you and Nezza find these?!" He exclaimed making the other boys jaw drop.

"You know I'm the one that put together the among us stream which is how you two met so.... can I get a PlayStation?" Jc asked.