𝟷:𝟸𝟺

Oscar and Stormi thought it would be a good idea to go to their friends house and announce they were engaged.

"Is Will and Dylan going to be there?" Stormi asked.

"Yeah"

"Stormi I have a question"
"Yeah?"
"So let's just say I know somebody who has a crush on his roommate's girlfriend. He is friends with both of them but he said no matter how hard he tried, he can't get rid of his crush and it only grows stronger everyday"

"Well the somebody probably going to get friend zoned by the girlfriend so it will probably be better if the guy waits until they beak up"

"What if he can't wait?" Will asked.
"Then I have no idea" Stormi shrugged.
"I'm sorry"
"For what?" Stormi asked confused.

Will kissed Stormi on the lips making her shocked.

Stormi shivered at the flashback making Oscar concerned.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm just cold"

"Oh shoot sorry" Oscar say turning the air down in the car.

☀️

"So what did Oscar blow the group chat up for?" Kian asked.

"Like dude you sent us 28 messages, you good bro?" Dylan asked making everyone laugh.

"Well Stormi is going to be a Mrs Guerra soon" Oscar smiled making everyone jaw drop or eyes widen.

"Congratulations!" Franny say running up and hugging Stormi.

"Nezza I thought you said that Franny was going to be the first one to get married" Chelsey giggled.

"Oh well" Nezza smiled.

"Will aren't you happy for them?" Franny asked.

"Yeah um of course" Will smiled.

"I'm going to get some food I ordered" he continued before walking out the door.

"When's the wedding?" Ann-Marie asked.

"We don't know yet"

"Well we already know who's going to be groomsmen" Dylan laughed.

"While I'm the best man" Crawford smirked.

"Hold up- I'm pretty sure it's going to be" Jc said waving his finger around dramatically.

"Here we go" Daniel and Christian laughed.

"No Oscar and I have a bond friendship so it's going to be me" Kevin say pointing to himself.

"You mean Oscar and I have a bond friendship" Brian said.

"You know what? We're going to help Stormi look at wedding dresses" Nezza say grabbing her arm and pulling her towards the kitchen with the rest of the girls.

"So you probably already was thinking about it so I did it for you. Will texted me back saying he doesn't really know how to feel about this but he's happy if you're happy" Franny said showing the text messages.

"Aww he's so sweet" Chelsey whispered.

"Why do I still feel like I have to choose between them?" Stormi say putting her head on the counter.

"This is probably corny or irony but follow your heart and date who actually makes you happy" Ann-Marie said rubbing Stormi's back.

"But both of them make me happy"

"Well whoever made you happier and was a gentleman and opened doors for you" Franny said.