𝟷:𝟸𝟸

𝟸 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛
📍𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚋𝚞, 𝙲𝙰

Today was the  day that Stormi and Oscar was going to get married. Everything was going in the right direction; Stormi's mom was walking her down the isle, Kai was the ring bearer, their friend group were the bridesmaids and groomsmen, along with Oscar's family being able to fly to California on time.

Everyone was so happy for the couple even if there was a chance of rain that day.

The theme was navy blue and blush inside a rentable venue with a beachside view.

Nothing could ruin this day not even the weather.

☀️

"So when are my grandkids coming?" Reina asked.

"Mom you have Kai to give you grandkids" Stormi laughed as she took her dress off the hanger.

"Well yeah but that's in like 15 more years!"

"There's the bride!" Franny smiled.

"Franny is the youngest but I feel like she would get married first" Ann Marie said mocking Nezza.

"Shut up" Nezza laughed.

"Are you guys going to close your eyes orrrr?" Stormi asked and everyone covered their eyes.

"Sure even though I seen you naked as a baby" Reina said covering her eyes.

"Well of course you did, you gave birth to me and had to wash me but I want this to be a surprise" Stormi giggled as she pulled the dress up.

"Open your eyes!"

"Holy sh*t!"
"Oh my gosh!"
"Oh my- you look so pretty!"
"Wow"

"Stormi or mommy!" Kai yelled running into the room.

"What's wrong?"

"The boys said can you tie this?" He asked pointing to his tie.

"Why can't they do it?" Reina asked bending down to tie it.

"They said they didn't know how to" Kai answered making the girls laugh.

"Isn't your sister pretty?" Franny asked and Kai did a amazement face.

"She's not pretty, she's beautiful! Kai smiled making everyone awe.

"Is there a adult version of Kai somewhere?" Ann Marie asked as Kai ran to Stormi to hug her.

"I wish" Reina said laughing.

Nothing could go wrong, right?

🌤

The officiant recited his parts then took a pause to say the next one.

"If anyone has any objections to why these two should not be married, spill the tea and speak now or forever hold your peace until they divorce or die" he joked making everyone laugh then a moment of silence listening.

"I object!" Will exclaimed making everyone's jaw drop, gasp, or widen their eyes.

"Dude what are you doing?" Oscar asked laughing as Stormi sent Franny and Nezza a 'oh no' face which they returned.

"I can't do it anymore! For the past two and a half years I had a crush on Stormi, I thought I was going crazy but every girl I went on a date just magically morphed into Stormi. I love her and I don't give a f*ck about your fiancé" Will said holding Stormi's hand.

"Oh sh*t" Kevin coughed.