𝟷:𝟶𝟷

-𝙼𝚊𝚔𝚎over 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚟𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚘-

"Welcome back to Knj!" Jc yelled as he threw down a football hitting Kian in the back of his leg as Stormi recorded for them until Jake got to the c4 house.

Kian and Jc went over their merch drop, putting merch back up, and talked about the new video they're currently doing.

"We got Oscar and Will" Kian say showing the camera making Stormi laugh at the names on the paper.
'Ahscar + Will Smith'

"And the store we got is Hot Topic" Jc smirked.

"I have a feeling you two will dress them up like goths" Stormi laughed and Jc nodded before laughing.

-

Brian and Kevin introduced themselves before picking out the crumbled up papers.
'KNJ'
'Walmart' the paper read as Brian and Kevin busted out laughing.
"I'll tell you what they're getting socks, socks, and socks" Kevin counted.
"I can't wait for their reactions" Stormi laughed.
"Oh they're reactions going to be good" Brian smirked.

-

Oscar and Will talked about how they dress good and pointed out that Stormi dress good too. (Outfit in media)

'Crawford and Nezza'
'Iguana'

"You have to admit that the three of us dress good" Will said and Stormi nodded.

-

"We're team Nezzford" Nezza smiled as Crawford disagreed causing Nezza to make a face making her best friend laugh.
'Ken + Brian'
'Nordstrom'

"Damn" Crawford smiled as Nezza laughed.
'Better than the other teams picks' Stormi thought.

☀️

"Keep it a secret don't give it away, except to Jake if he wants to know. How was it?" Jc asked.
"It was good" Stormi say as she gave the camera to Jake.

"I don't ask you for stuff but want to be our camerawoman?" Will asked.

"You didn't have to add in that first part but sure" Stormi laughed.

"Oh- I thought I almost had to bribe or beg you" Will chuckled.

"On your mark get set.....go!" Kian yelled.

"Will come on" Stormi laughed from the doorway before following Oscar.

☀️

"I think that we need to make them match so they can take pictures. We care about our friends and want them to wear it again and again" Will say from the backseat.

"I feel like that last sentence is a lie" Stormi commented.

Then the video/camera switched to Kian and Jc.

☀️

The trio stopped for food since they got done shopping early then went back to the house.

Then Jc, Kian, and Jake arrived.

"Should I make a YouTube channel?" Stormi asked to the camera while Oscar had his arm around her neck/shoulder.

"You should" Jake laughed acknowledging the fact that he was the only one listening to her, well London too but she can't talk.

"This is why this man can't play Among Us. He really think we went to Nordstrom." Jc says to the camera while Oscar leaned his head on Stormi's shoulder.

☀️

Jc held hot topic bags as Jake and Stormi shared a glance before laughing.

"Well Stormi and Jake know but, who do you think we got stuff for?" Kian asked.

Stormi laughed as Will prayed that the hot topic outfits wasn't theirs but- oh boy.

"Please don't be us" Oscar muttered.

Jc and Kian pulled out more stuff making Nezza and Stormi laugh more.

Oscar and Will winced on the edge of the bean bag probably hoping and praying that wasn't their outfits.

"I had the pleasure to shop for Mr.........Oscar" making everyone else laugh or cheer it wasn't them while Oscar and Will had priceless facial expressions.

☀️

"This is bullsh*t" Will say as they changed.

"Look at me. Look at me" Oscar say as Stormi laughed.

"This is the most I ever laughed in a day"

"Kinda hard though"
"No Jake"

"I really wished that Stormi and I switched places" Will commented as Stormi put eyeliner on them.

☀️

Kevin and Brian sounded like they were advertising the outfits they got for Kian and Jc making everyone laugh.

"Walmart make it work" Kevin say making Kian face palm.