0:10

Stormi texted Oscar to let him know to open the door.

𝟷𝟶 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛...

Oscar and Stormi were in the living room watching (whatever movie or tv show you like) while eating In-N-Out.

"No don't cry" Oscar say when the tv screen showed a happy family pulling Stormi into him.

"Why can't my mom and dad be like that again" Stormi whispered.

"Again?"

"They were high school sweethearts and ended up getting married then had kids. Everybody wanted a relationship like theirs until March, my dad cheated on my mom but she forgave him. They acted like nothing happened until he cheated again but with one of her friends in their room while Kai was downstairs" Stormi explained.

"My mom had enough and got divorce papers while my dad was out drunk. When he came back and saw the divorce papers, he broke down on the floor begging not to get a divorce then that ended up in a argument. Before me and Kai left my mom was taking about me and her getting custody of Kai while my dad gets none" Stormi said softly.

Oscar pulled Stormi into his lap and rubbed her back.

"I'm so in love with you right now" Oscar muttered thinking Stormi couldn't hear him.
"That's crazy because I liked you for awhile now" Stormi giggled.
"Stop doing that"
"Stop doing what?"

"Making me hold the urge to kiss you" Oscar winked.
"Well stop holding the urge and do it" Stormi smirked.

(I don't really know how to write a kissing scene so sorry if this is cringe 😅)

Stormi wrapped her arms around Oscar's neck and leaned in halfway while Oscar leaned in too.

Their lips collided causing Oscar to draw shapes on Stormi's side.

"Your lips are soft- and taste like vanilla" Oscar say after his tongue slipped across her lips.

(I'm going to stop there 😂)

A couple minutes later, Stormi fell asleep on Oscar making him laugh.
"I wish we could stay like this forever" Oscar say turning the tv off and wrapping Stormi's legs around his waist before carrying her up to his room.

☀️

"They're so cute"
"You can't tell me they wouldn't make a cute couple"
"Cuter than Crawford and Nezza"
"Hey!"

Oscar woke up to his roommates taking pictures and videos of him and Stormi.

Oscar's original plan was to put Stormi in his bed while he slept on the couch. Yet when he did get to his bed, Stormi wouldn't let him go so he slept with her.

"What are you waiting on? Please ask her to be your girlfriend"
"Please even though you two won't be as cute as me and Nezza"
"Both couples will be cute"
"I can't believe that Oscar found someone before me"