𝟷:𝟷𝟻

"So my mom wants to meet you" Stormi say playing with Oscar's necklace.

"You say it like it's bad" Oscar laughed.

"Well the last time I even had a guy friend my mom wanted to do a blood test, check his criminal record, his education, and whether or not he's financially stable" Stormi said.

"You're joking right?"

"Sadly no she works with the fbi" Stormi replied.

"That just changed my whole thought process" Oscar sighed.

☀️

"Hi nice to meet you" Reina smiled.

"Hey I'm Oscar"

"So this is your boyfriend?" Reina smirked and Stormi nodded.

"Well you can call me Reina and Stormi can give you a house tour while we wait" Reina say before walking into the kitchen.

"What are we waiting for?" Oscar questioned.

"My aunties and the food" Stormi answered.

☀️

(All the new names are Stormi's aunties/aunts whichever one you prefer)

"So Oscar how fluent are you in Spanish?" Remi questioned asked making Stormi face palm.

"I am really good"

"que quieres de mi sobrina?" Remi asked. (What do you want from my niece?)

"Nada más que amor" Oscar answered making Remi eye him.  (Nothing but love)

"Excuse me I have to go to the restroom" Reina said getting up and heading to the bathroom.

"This is going to be bad" Stormi mumbled as Oscar rubbed her lower back.

Reina came back but when Stormi, Kai, or Oscar wasn't paying attention she had cut a string of Oscar's hair from behind him.

"Do we really need his hair?" Xylia mouthed and Reina nodded before sitting down.

☀️

"You three can stay here in the living room we're going down to the other one" Remi said before they went into the basement.

"So apparently he went to college and got a degree in criminal justice and he's originally from Colombia. He's 26 and- what is vine?" Reina read off her computer.

Xylia, being the youngest sister, face palmed before answering "it's like a older version of Tiktok".

"So YouTube?"

"You know what? Let's skip the vine creator part and keep going" Xylia said slightly frustrated at her oldest sister not knowing social media apps.