0:09

I'm going to make a chapter Inspired by Nezza's video soon
Warning: Arguing and cursing (even though cursing is a common thing)
Let's name the parents Blake and Reina

𝟷𝟷:𝟹𝟼 𝙿𝙼

"What more do you want?!" Stormi's dad yelled waking her up.
"I don't know, how about spend more time with OUR kids, Kai stayed up ALL NIGHT waiting for YOU to tuck him in! Do you know how sad he felt when I told him that you weren't coming home?!" Her mom screamed.

After the screaming ended, Kai was standing in his older sister doorway with tears running down his face.
Stormi sighed before going up to Kai and picking him up then bringing him to her bed.

"Are mommy and daddy mad becauze of me?" Kai asked.
"No sometimes mommies and daddies fight sometimes over little things like driving" Stormi sighed as their parents got louder.

"Are you even listening to me?!" Reina yelled.
Stormi rubbed Kai's back as he softly cried into her shoulder.

"Now that I think about it, Kai might not even be my f#cking child!" Blake shouted.

Stormi let out a deep breath as she grabbed her phone to call Oscar and Franny.

"What's wrong?" Oscar asked in a deep voice hinting he just woke up.
"Franny do you think Kai can come and stay the night with you?" Stormi questioned.
"Yeah, what happened?" Franny questioned alerted now.

Stormi put her phone on speaker so her friends could hear her parents chaos but heard glass breaking instead making Kai hug his sister tighter.

"Stormi may not even be my f#cking child! Both of 'our' kids are low lives and pathetic like you! If it wasn't for me you three wouldn't even be in this house!" Blake roared.

"Pack clothes for you and Kai then drop Kai off at Franny then come to C4" Oscar instructed and Stormi let out a sniffle.

"Storm don't cry just tell me when you're outside so I can get Kai" Franny said.

"What if my dad is right?" Stormi stammered as a tear went down her cheek.
"He's not right, you and Kai are perfect just the way you two are" Oscar said and Franny agreed.
"I'm going to start packing now" Stormi sighed and she heard two okays before hanging up.

"Kai are you still awake?" Stormi asked and she got a soft snore in return.

As their parents argued, Stormi packed clothes and other necessities for her and Kai in suitcases.

☀️

Stormi pulled up to Franny's apartment complex (don't her and Nezza live in apartments?) and texted her to come outside.

Franny came outside and Stormi took Kai out of his car seat giving him to Franny then putting his his car seat in her Range Rover.

"Also I got you In-N-Out as a thank you" Stormi said handing Franny the bag.

"You didn't have to but thank you" Franny smiled hugging her.

Continued in next chapter with Oscar