𝟷:𝟶𝟼

More than 2 updates in one day? Also in advance I don't know how to write fighting scenes

𝚃𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙾𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙲𝚊𝙻𝚎𝚋 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝.

Of course with face masks, 21 crew and their friends were standing outside the ring getting the cameras set up.

"I'm anxious but hyped at the same time" Jack (Avery) smiled.

"If Oscar doesn't win I don't believe in hope" Danny joked.

"Oh he WILL win" Daniel and Sebastian laughed.

☀️

"You ready?" Jc asked.
"More than ready" Oscar replied.
"Hopefully the police don't try to arrest you for killing him" Stormi joked playing with Oscar's hair.
"If they do we all got bail money" Jc laughed.

"Hey Jake can you pass me the wrapping thing?" Stormi asks and he tossed the roll to her.

Stormi wrapped Oscar's hands then music (in the media) started playing.

"Ok let's go" Jc say as the four of them walked out from behind the curtains. (It's been more than 3 years since I even watched WWE so..)

Jc and Oscar continued walking straight to the ring while Jake and Stormi took a turn and sat with their friends.

☀️

The fight went on for two more rounds until Oscar punched Caleb in his nose and his lips causing blood to spew out.

"Oh sh!t! Ooh! Let's go!" Everyone cheered Oscar on as Caleb was on all fours letting blood drip onto the ring floor.

"We would hug you but you're all sweaty" Kian laughed.

☀️

I guess a detail I might just update later or never (blah blah blah)

Oscar threw a punch but Caleb nearly dodged it as he went for Oscar's knees.