0:03

The rules were that everyone else except the two imposters had to mute themselves

"So do you consider us friends?" Stormi asked as she followed and killed Nezza before venting.

"I do if you do" Oscar laughed.

"Do you have any other questions?" Stormi asked before killing Will then venting.

"Do you live in California?" Oscar asked.

"Yeah I live a hour from you guys but probably two because of traffic" Stormi answered.

"How many people did you kill?" Oscar asked laughing.

"Two, how the heck they didn't find any dead bodies yet? Like I know the map big but dang" Stormi laughed.

𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝙱𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚁𝚎𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚍

"So Nezza dead, Dylan and Will dead, and Jc dead" Brian sighed.

"The twins looked suspicious on camera with Franny" Oscar said.

"We were just dancing" Roni laughed.

"Let's just skip for now" Crawford shrugged.

"Your girlfriend died and you're talking about let's just skip" Franny laughed.

"Yeah that's kinda sus unless you know who killed her" Stormi commented.

𝙽𝚘𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚖𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 (𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚍)

"Do you think we can hang out soon?" Oscar questioned making David, who was on the other side of the door smirk.

"Yeah we can hang out tomorrow or tonight" Stormi smiled as she killed Brian.

𝚅𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢

"Are you kidding me?" Franny laughed.
"Anyways what were you two talking about?" Jc asked.
"Stormi is coming over and you all just lost"
Oscar laughed.