0:07

Previously

𝐣𝐜𝐜𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐧- this dude is whipped without even knowing it
𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐲𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐥- Oscar is more than whipped 😂

"Shut up" Oscar mumbled as Stormi moved her head.

Now

"Can I get something to drink downstairs?" Stormi asked softly.
"You don't have to ask to get something out the kitchen but you can ask Dylan or Jc to get something for you since they're downstairs"

☀️

"So how are we going to get Oscar and Stormi on a date. We all know Oscar won't ask her and it's so obvious that he likes- no LOVES her" Franny states.

"I have a idea" Brian smirked before going up to Oscar's room with everyone behind him.

Stormi was playing Call of Duty on Oscar's computer while he was on his bed.

Brian: Oscar and Stormi are you busy tomorrow at 4:30?
Oscar: No?
Stormi: No why?
Brian: Let's go to the aquarium!
Oscar: ok?
Stormi: don't we have to order tickets in advance?
Brian: just ordered them!

He walked out the room before explaining his plan to the others.
"So I'm going to go with them to the aquarium, get them in with their tickets, then leave in a Uber so they don't have to Uber back here" Brian explained and everyone nodded agreeing with the plan.

"Is it bad that I want to put a camera in Oscar's room just for ship moments?" Nezza asked and Franny shook her head.

"If he breaks her heart or make her cry then we're going WWE on Oscar's ass" Franny smirked.

"Can't wait for my plan to fall into action and do you think Stormi will do wap dance with me?" Brian laughed.
"Uhh probably yes probably no" Nezza shrugged.