0:18

I finished 3/4 class assignments early so here you go 😂 which might not ever happen again

"Hey guys it's Oscar and Stormi!" The couple say doing Oscar's intro.

"This is more like a vlog but basically a look into what the C4 house is like when Stormi stays over" Oscar said.

"Even though my roommates take her away as soon as gets here" Oscar mumbled making Stormi laugh.

"So right now it's 7 and we have to go over to Christian's house to workout so we're going to wake the others up"

☀️

The rest of the day included
Working out montage
Getting lunch
Taking pictures for Instagram
Pool montage

☀️

"So we asked you guys to send us questions on Twitter so let's get started" Stormi smiled.

Who goes to sleep last and who wakes up first?

"Good question, I would usually go to sleep last but Stormi wakes up first"

"And I'm the first one up in the whole house" Stormi added.

Favorite Christmas movie?
(Random guess for Oscar)

"Elf" Oscar answered.
"How the Grinch stole Christmas and Charlie Brown Christmas" Stormi answered.

"Didn't you make me watch the 2018 grinch movie the day after thanksgiving?" Oscar questioned laughing.

"At least I did it AFTER thanksgiving" Stormi giggled.

"Well yeah but it wasn't December yet" Oscar smirked.

"Who cares? You have people that play Christmas music in May" Stormi laughed.

"You're probably right"

Who initiated the first kiss?

"She did to make me stop rambling"

"He accidentally called me babe and he apologized so I told him it was a little mistake, even after that he wouldn't stop apologizing"

"You guys do not know how scared I was"

Does Stormi's brother like Oscar?

"Yeah but it took him a few days to like him. After those few days every time he came to stay with me, the first thing he asks is 'can we go to c4'. It's either that or can the guys come over"

"Speaking of Kai, when are you bringing him again?" David questions marching into the room.

"The next time I come but you probably want to use Kai as a girl magnet" Stormi laughed.

"What? Pfftt.....nooooo" David say before walking out the room.

"That actually means yes" Oscar laughed.

☀️

𝟷𝟶:𝟻𝟹 𝚙𝚖

"Alright that's the end of this video, if you liked this video make sure you give a big thumbs up, subscribe and turn on post notifications" Oscar whispered as Stormi slept peacefully on his chest.

"And see you guys later" Oscar say before turning off the camera.

"You're my happy place" Oscar said lowly into Stormi's hair and a small smile appeared on her face even though she was deep in sleep.