0:19

Idea from @tete - everyone ignores Stormi

"I don't want to ignore Stormi" Nezza exclaimed as the boys came up with a prank to ignore her for a video

"It will go along with the prank please" Crawford pouted.

"No I don't want to hurt her feelings" Nezza say getting something to drink out the refrigerator.

☀️

"Hey guys" Stormi say as Kai ran over to the guys sitting on the couch playing on the PlayStation.

"Hey Stormi" David and Nezza say as David went to get Kai's car seat out of Stormi's car.

"Hey babe" Stormi smiled.

No answer.

"Well me and Kai are about to go out, Peace out!" David say picking up Kai and leaving.

"Dude come on!" Dylan yelled when Crawford threw a banana at him (it can be in real life or Mario kart 😂)

"Oscar did you get my text?"

...

Stormi sent a confused look towards Nezza and she just shrugged before going upstairs.

"Babe"

"I feel so bad" Brian mouthed to Will.

"Are you mad at me?" Stormi asked trying to hold Oscar's hand but he put it right back on the controller.

"Brian? Dyl? Will?" Stormi called but she still didn't get a reply causing her to throw her back on the couch sighing.

"Did I do something to make you guys mad? Stormi asked looking between them.

"If I did I'm really sorry"

Stormi went to put her head on Oscar's shoulder but he moved.

"Jc why are you guys ignoring me? I'm sorry if I made you mad"

@jccaylen
Girls are so clingy sometimes

Oscar looked at the tweet before liking it which made Stormi overthink.

Even though the boys were the ones pulling the prank they announced to everyone on Twitter that Jc's tweet was part of the prank. (Stormi doesn't have Twitter)

"I'm sorry" Stormi voiced cracked which happened every time before she cried.

She went upstairs to find Nezza who was in Crawford's room.

"Nezza do you think I'm clingy?" Stormi asked.

"No why?"

"Jc posted a tweet saying girls are so clingy sometimes and Oscar liked it and the boys been ignoring me since I got here" Stormi explained.

"Don't cry please" Nezza say hugging her as a tear made it's way down Stormi's face.

"My mom wants to give me full custody of Kai when I can't really take care of my myself, the most hours of sleep I gotten in two weeks is 3 hours, and my dad is becoming obsessed with drinking" Stormi whimpered.

"I'm going to get some snacks from downstairs" Nezza say quickly leaving.

"Oscar check on Stormi before I beat you up" Nezza say putting ice cream in the sink.

Oscar did what Nezza said and found his girlfriend crying into her arms and knees (if that position makes sense, like your put your legs up under your head and wrap your arms around your knees?)

"Angel I'm sorry it was a prank" Oscar say hugging Stormi.

"What about Jc's tweet?"

"That was part of the prank, he deleted it a few minutes ago"

"Last question, do you think I'm clingy?"

"Of course not, there may be some times where I'm clingy and hopefully you can put up with that" Oscar laughed making Stormi smile.