0:02

Jc was doing another Twitch stream of Among Us with Crawford, Nezza, Brian, Franny, Dylan and Wyl, Vanessa, Veronica, and Oscar.

"Do you guys want to add in somebody else or should we just start?" Jc asked.

"Franny should we add in Stormi?" Nezza asked.

"Isn't she's like two and how do you two know Kylie Jenner?" Crawford asked laughing.

"Not that Stormi, we have a friend named Stormi that we been friends with for at least 4 years now" Franny said as she went to text her.

"4 years- how come now we're just hearing about her" Vanessa giggled.

"She's shy at first but let her warm up to you and she's like the girl version of Corey and Christian mixed together" Nezza smiled.

"Well send her the code if she wants to play" Veronica smiled.

"Is she single?" Dylan asked making everybody laugh.

"Yeah and she's 21" Nezza answered.

"Hey Stormi !" Franny chirped as Stormi purple crewmate with a crown appeared in the lobby.

"Hi" Stormi giggled

And at the moment Oscar knew,
'Oh no! I think I'm catching feelings'

"Telling by her voice she's pretty" Brian chuckled.

"You guys don't even know what she looks like yet"
Franny and Nezza laughed.

"If she friends with you two, there's a one hundred percent chance that's she pretty" Will stated.

Franny shook her head laughing before sending a picture of Stormi to each of them separately.

"Holy sh!t" Oscar mumbled.
Dylan whistled while Will stared blankly at the picture.
"How the hell are you single" Will exclaimed making Stormi laugh.

"Well both the guys I talked to, after seeing my dad dipped" Stormi answered.

"They find your dad scary?" Crawford asked.

"Yeah but he's actually a big softie" Franny answered.

"How exactly is your dad scary?" Jc and Oscar questioned.

"He was a boxer" Nezza answered.

"Can we start the game but you guys can still ask me questions" Skylar smiled.

"Oh yeah, good luck" Jc say starting the game.

☀️

"So Stormi, do you have like a type of guy you like?" Oscar questioned.

"Not really. I just want a relationship with naps and cuddles anytime, late night drives, and we can have the most random conversations" Stormi answered.

"Ooh Oscar are you're trying to get a date?" The twins teased.

"I'll just say go for it" Jc added.

"Late night drives are a freaking vibe" Dylan mentioned.

"I can't ask her a simple question?" Oscar chuckled.

"That's not a simple question" Will said shaking his head.